Sign in to follow this  
Sconeville

Hawaii Five-O Camaro

Hi I was wondering if someone could give me the link to a silver camaro SS like the one in Hawaii Five-O. Or if possible could someone make a camaro model with four blue lights in the grill, two blue lights in the top middle part of the windshield, and one blue light in the bottom right corner of the back windshield and one blue light in the bottom left of the back windshield. Thank you very much in advance this is my favorite car of all time.  

I dont even know if there is a unlocked version of a camaro....I've actually been wanting to do a Hawaii Five-0 project ;P

I dont even know if there is a unlocked version of a camaro....I've actually been wanting to do a Hawaii Five-0 project ;P

And good luck even getting one. You will most likely have to make the model from scratch or find a car model maker that want's to be very nice to you :D. Maybe if we all get advanced enough us too can make things like that, but right now, I'll stick with my moderate abilities to edit and form nice looking cars :D

And good luck even getting one. You will most likely have to make the model from scratch or find a car model maker that want's to be very nice to you :D. Maybe if we all get advanced enough us too can make things like that, but right now, I'll stick with my moderate abilities to edit and form nice looking cars :D

I am trying to get a hold of Sanchez over at GPM  :thumbsup:

Myself and my buds are working on converting a Camaro. However, it will not be given out or released unlocked. Maybe I will try and make an 5-O car in the coming weeks(whenever the cars done).

:D

I could possibly have this done tonight.

However, I need to know what lights specifically you want.(Talons or what) as I watch the show but cannot find pics showing the rear of the car. 

However, I need to know what lights specifically you want.(Talons or what) as I watch the show but cannot find pics showing the rear of the car. 

You can't really see it in this, but if you look hard enough, you can. Its just the to rear-outside lights that wig-wag

its just the outer 2 brake lights (one on either side) that blink

EDIT: nice timing above lol

Edited by Officer Doom

Project canceled.

The camaro that was linked from gta4 mods is all messed up.

There is no Chassis so essentially it is a shell missing all interior stuff. 

I will see if I can make an interior(its HIGHLY unlikely as I am rather new to zmod) so will most likely wait for my conversion project to be completed. 

Project canceled.

The camaro that was linked from gta4 mods is all messed up.

There is no Chassis so essentially it is a shell missing all interior stuff. 

I will see if I can make an interior(its HIGHLY unlikely as I am rather new to zmod) so will most likely wait for my conversion project to be completed. 

Ok. Just so you know I'm pretty sure there's other unlocked camaros. I have never tried using zmod but I might try also. And P.S if you want to make a model, there is two blue grill lights, and the rear lights (car lights) alternate flashing