Plugin/mod Disables NPC Reactions to lights/sirens

Is there a way or a mod that makes it so that npc drivers wont stop or move out of the way when we respond to an emergency? its a good thing but sometimes when they stop i crash into them espically at intersections, so i would like to find a mod or a method, thank you.

1 hour ago, justinLTK said:

Is there a way or a mod that makes it so that npc drivers wont stop or move out of the way when we respond to an emergency? its a good thing but sometimes when they stop i crash into them espically at intersections, so i would like to find a mod or a method, thank you.

I don't know about that but, maybe this mod can help you

• Community Team
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Darnath said:

I don't know about that but, maybe this mod can help you

That plugin makes NPC move out of the way, the author is seeking recommendation on plugins that disables NPC reactions to emergency lights/sirens. 

5 hours ago, justinLTK said:

You can disable ElsTrafCtrlOn in ELS.ini. Please note that NPC drivers may still react to lights/sirens, especially for non-els vehicles; unfortunately that is a GTA V feature, there is nothing we (as players) can do.  

Edited by unitedOrange66

spacer.png

-- LSPD - Collin Gregory - Police Officer III --

• The title was changed to Plugin/mod Disables NPC Reactions to lights/sirens
  • Community Team
7 hours ago, justinLTK said:

okay, in that case is there a way to make ai drivers drive smarter and not turn left to my lane when im driving at a high speed?

If ElsTrafCtrlOn is set to false, and you do not have other plugins that alter AI reactions to sirens, then currently there is no way to achieve what you are suggesting. 

Like I said before, AI reactions to sirens are hard coded in GTA V by Rockstar, unless a script/plugin is created and aiming to "disable" the default AI siren reactions, then there is nothing we can do - as players. 

spacer.png

-- LSPD - Collin Gregory - Police Officer III --

Posted (edited)

no im currently asking whether if i can make ai not drive so stupidly (turning to my lane on purpose when im at 100mph), it also happens when i dont have sirens on and im freeroaming.

Edited by justinLTK