us.marshal1

Private Investigation mod?

Ahhhh, the life of a private investigator! Surveillance, missing persons, closed casses! The whole nine yards! The sad part is, there are not any realistic private investigation games  :wallbash: The GTA modding community (LCPD:FR) is a group of people who choose to change obstacles like this! I feel, and am sure many others, that we can create a Private Investigator mod. It has so much potential!

Hello I own a freelancing website ( www.InternationalFreelancersAssociation.yolasite.com ). I am willing to be sort of a project manager/publicist for this mod. That is if any modder(s) would like to help me with this mod that would be fantastic! Please either inbox me via LCPD:FR or visit my websites "Contact Us" page. 

If you are interested in learning about this mod, plans, or want to submit an idea, please do the same! 

I ill also need people whom will promote this ad on different  modding websites! Thank you!

Something like this is far more suited for a role playing community such as SA:MP or IV:MP than a single player mod. I would certainly recommend that you look into something like that instead of creating a mod for it.

Never seen it before...any good?

Good day,

DrDetroit

L.A. Noire = Amazing Game...That would be your "PI" right there, Except your an actual detective.