Officerphillips69

Anyway to remap the "/" key for light mode?

I will explain what I am looking for and you can tell me if its possible.

Currently LCPDFR uses the "/" key to activate Light Modes.  Not sure about you, but if you have ever been pulled over by the cops, they do not flip on the siren right off the bat to get you ease over to the side off the road.  Understand ultimately you will be pressing the Shift key to initiate an actual stop, but I would really like to activate to be able to activate my ELS and have the car start to pull over before I press Shift.  It seems like a simiple question on how to remap the "/" key.  But it seems a question that either  A:) it can't be remapped  B:) no one can answer it

So is there a way to do this remap the key to like "Space" for example or just plain default ELS "J" key?

A, it can't be remapped

Ok thanks.  Also sorry for making an additional thread, could not find this one in the support section even after refresh.

I did manage to do a little work around if anyone else is interested let me know.

Ok thanks.  Also sorry for making an additional thread, could not find this one in the support section even after refresh.

I did manage to do a little work around if anyone else is interested let me know.

I'm interested. I just came on here looking for a solution to this exact issue. Would be interested in seeing what you figured out.

Thanks.

BTW: Have you tried SirenTool at all? It was made with ELS in mind, but works with non-ELS, too. It doesn't allow you to switch light modes, but does mute the siren -- as well as some other cool things. That's currently what I'm using right now, but it would be nice to be able to switch light patterns.

BTW: Have you tried SirenTool at all? It was made with ELS in mind, but works with non-ELS, too. It doesn't allow you to switch light modes, but does mute the siren -- as well as some other cool things. That's currently what I'm using right now, but it would be nice to be able to switch light patterns.

OFF TOPIC: Please do not Double post. It is against the community guidelines here. Next time just edit you post.