Garret

Gta IV crashing

Hi, i installed LCPDFR mod, and after 10-15 min game just crash i use this scripts: Breathalyser,Deadly Wrecks,Engine blow-out,Indicator script,IV Dash Cam,Less Overtake, Mechanic mod,Policing Script BY BraveHeart,Radar,Real Reload,Traffic flow,Traffic lights fix,Medical Examiner,Police helper and Tow Truck service.. Do you know where is problem?

I believe the problem is the mechanic mod is having conflicts with the police helper. The police helper has a mechanic it self.

Ok, but maybe its ELM? i Have it but i forgot to write it up there

yeah that could be it. Els and lcpdfr and not very stable with each other. If you are using els 6 I suggest you use els 5. It i a heck of a lot more stable with it.

Get rid of Traffic Light Fix, Mechanics Mod, and revert to Braveheart 2.1.  You don't need the Radar Mod either, as the IVDashcam has one.  Don't know about Deadly Wrecks Mod...could be an issue too.

As GTAIVCode3 said, use ELS 5, not 6.  I would limit ELS and high poly cars to Noose, Nstockade, Pstockade, and FBI exclusivly as well. 

Good day,

DrDetroit

Edited by drdetroit

Hi, i installed LCPDFR mod, and after 10-15 min game just crash i use this scripts: Breathalyser,Deadly Wrecks,Engine blow-out,Indicator script,IV Dash Cam,Less Overtake, Mechanic mod,Policing Script BY BraveHeart,Radar,Real Reload,Traffic flow,Traffic lights fix,Medical Examiner,Police helper and Tow Truck service.. Do you know where is problem?

The Breathalyzer is included in Braveheart's Policing Script, so get rid of that one. Also, it is known to be that the radar mod interferes with the policing script, so either remove the policing script, or the radar script, and as said above, the Dashcam comes with a radar system.

You can revert to an order version of LCPDFR if the current version is crashing your game.  Although like I said earlier, I would bet a dollar to a doughnut that it's braveheart 2.2 script your using.  Revert bank to Braveheart 2.1 and you're crashes will most likley go away.  I had the exact same issue until I started using 2.1 again.  Also, did you get rid of those mods like traffic Light Fix, Bearthalizer Script, Mechanic Script, ect?

Good day,

DrDetroit

Edited by drdetroit

I don't have braveheart script, i deleted it, and got rid of those mods, but it's still crashing when i turn on LCPDFR, maybe if i reinstall game or something?

Hmmm.  Yea, if still crashing you may want to try and reinstall LCPDFR.  Now, some modded cars will crash the game too...a few I just can't run as the game crashes when they spawn.

Good day,

DrDetroit

I have the same problems, after 15 minutes of game, in the LCPDFR mode, the game crash.

it's verry pain in the as*

For my case, after test, it's the policing mode which was the game crash. 

I just had the Police Helper crash....played for about an hour or so and that happened....first time it has ever crashed...I think eventually all of them will crash but im not complaining...all you gotta do is restart ur game...o well