Sign in to follow this  
bonehead

Can someone link me

Is there an Alaska state trooper car pack with models not just skins? if so could someone link me

Check Tim98's profile as he has released a few and i believe ASTtrprDillon is scheduled to release his mega pack which is crazy accurate. 

Check Tim98's profile as he has released a few and i believe ASTtrprDillon is scheduled to release his mega pack which is crazy accurate. 

thanks man

Is there an Alaska state trooper car pack with models not just skins? if so could someone link me

There are few AST cars out there in the download section. Tim98 has few released. My mega pack which is crazy accurate, will be scheduled for release come March. I still have to study more videos to perfect the Dodge Charger and expedition. I may include the 2013 setup in version 2 of that pack. Just keep a look out in WIP album. I am currently doing up the marked charger to be as accurate as how accurate the CVPI is.

There are few AST cars out there in the download section. Tim98 has few released. My mega pack which is crazy accurate, will be scheduled for release come March. I still have to study more videos to perfect the Dodge Charger and expedition. I may include the 2013 setup in version 2 of that pack. Just keep a look out in WIP album. I am currently doing up the marked charger to be as accurate as how accurate the CVPI is.

sweet can't wait man... also i've tried some of Tim's models but for some reason the skins on them are fuzzy any idea why?

sweet can't wait man... also i've tried some of Tim's models but for some reason the skins on them are fuzzy any idea why?

I am not sure why. I will refer this to Tim for you. Might be the game itself having problems with the texture

I am not sure why. I will refer this to Tim for you. Might be the game itself having problems with the texture

Kk thanks man i'm about to try out your 2011 model if i have the same problem i'll let you know

Kk thanks man i'm about to try out your 2011 model if i have the same problem i'll let you know

Ok. It also might be the quality of the texture

Alright here is what Tim told me: the reason to that is that someparts of the car are mapped to a very small part. its like the back trunk.

Ok. It also might be the quality of the texture

Alright here is what Tim told me: the reason to that is that someparts of the car are mapped to a very small part. its like the back trunk.

I see how that makes sense but on some of tim's older models it didn't do that and they're the same template and i just tried your 2011 and it did the same thing

Do they look blurry when far away and crisp when close?

if so, I have also experienced this with some models. Never had the ambition to find out if this was a model or texture issue though... 

(I swear its not cuz im lazy)

Wait I understand what you mean now lol. Your definition is off therefore the blurry vision. Press P to turn it off.

Wait I understand what you mean now lol. Your definition is off therefore the blurry vision. Press P to turn it off.

It isn't that i'll show you a pic of a tahoe and suburban that did the same thing (tahoe is normal sub isn't

I also had a charger and a crownvic installed that dd the same at that time but my impalla tahoe and slictop unit where fine

1445603.jpg1445604.jpg

Edited by bonehead

It is the car itself. I have had vehicles where the textures are blurry. I change the car and use the same texture, it comes out clear. So it depends on the car for some reason. 

Maybe the way the author mapped the vehicle makes a difference.

EDIT: It's recommendable to use 2048x2048 textures.

Edited by FdFaDh

If your Texture settings are on Low, that could also cause it to, Try turning them to medium, if they are on medium, use a different model

Go into spark iv or open iv and click the skin then choose properties and change the setting down to 2 then the textures will no longer be blurry. I know this works on open iv I have not tried spark iv.

Go into spark iv or open iv and click the skin then choose properties and change the setting down to 2 then the textures will no longer be blurry. I know this works on open iv I have not tried spark iv.

Thanks man i love you to death lol