Sign in to follow this  
Dennistp

graphic problem, help please..

Hello

I have this new laptop, my problem is that i CANT change my graphic options, why is that ??

My specs:

Model: Asus G74S

CPU: Intel Core I7 - 2670QM, 2.2GHz

HDD: 500GB+500GB

Memory: 12GB

Graphic: Nvidia Geforce 560M 3GB

DirectX11

See attach file for picture.

GTAIV2013-02-0914-44-55-93.png

Hope someone can help

good day to you all

Dennis

Edited by Dennistp

what do you mean by you cant change it? video possible?

the main problem here is that you are trying to run it on a laptop. with a poorly optimised game such as gta it is nver advisable to run it on a laptop.

regular laptop are not good at running certain games unless you get a special gaming laptop that can handle the graphics. It be good to run very big games on a desktop.

My laptop runs it just fine, yours should too (although I am looking at a nice gaming desktop for optimal performance.).  You have to hit ENTER twice to select the specific options.  Other than that, not sure why you can't change the settings though, you have plenty of memory.  Try a google search.

Good day,

DrDetroit

Edited by drdetroit

Hmmm it seems you need to change your settings out of the game first before changing it in game. I run the game fine on a regular laptop with a decent ENB. So for those who say laptops can't run this game properly you are wrong it runs fine. Just that laptop has its disadvantage for this game....

Hey friends

Thank you for your replys :)

First Alex, what i mean is that i cant change anything at all, i wanna change the video mode from 800x600 to a higher one, and then texture quality. But i cant change anything :(

And Dillon where/how can i change it out of the game ?? :)

Best regards

Dennis

Try changing them at the menu BEFORE you enter the game. If that option does not work i have no idea what you need to do.

Right click on the desktop to switch your graphic settings. Ensure that your settings are not set to fraphics but performanae