Sign in to follow this  
Dennistp

Help!!

Hey guys

I have some questions i need help with..

1. Is it possible to change how many and what cops there are in one specifik car, like if i wanted to have 4 cops in the noose or police2 car, is it possible and how ??

2. Is it possible to not use the fat cops (and the fat security) at all, i only want to use fit cops (and security) :) ??

3. Is it possible to dont us a specifik jacket og shirt on a cop??

best regards and happy smiles

DennisTP

Edited by Dennistp

Hey guys

1. Is it possible to change how many and what cops there are in one specifik car, like if i wanted to have 4 cops in the noose or police2 car, is it possible and how ??

2. Is it possible to not use the fat cops (and the fat security) at all, i only want to use fit cops (and security) :) ??

DennisTP

1. To set specific cops in specific cars, use Traffic Spawner

2.Change the Fat Cop to fit ones be replacing the files through SparkIV or Open IV. I believe there is a download somewhere on this site for fit         security guards. download it and put it in game.

3. Yes can change the top in game using SNT.

Hey guys

DennisTP

Here is the Fit security guard model (thin guy with security shirts, jackets badges patches, gun belt etc) 

or

http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=978

And then to make them assist the LCPD and not shoot them or random people! is:

http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=967

Also as already said use your Trainer to change shirts, jackets, speech etc!!

Hope this helped!

1. To set specific cops in specific cars, use Traffic Spawner

2.Change the Fat Cop to fit ones be replacing the files through SparkIV or Open IV. I believe there is a download somewhere on this site for fit         security guards. download it and put it in game.

3. Yes can change the top in game using SNT.

Thanks for the help, both of you :)

1. Do i have to do that every time i play, or will it stay like that until its changed again ??

I have tryit to change the fat cop with a fit cop, but then they miss their torso, or its get invicible somehow, can i change that ??

best regards

Dennis

I think if you remove "M_M_Fatcop_01" from "POPCYCLE_GROUP_COPS" in pedgrp.dat, they won't spawn anymore. I'm not sure how simply switching the models out with thin cops affects things, though.