BRAVO 9 ACTUAL

LCPDFR, ENB conflicting?

In my game, I have just installed a brand new ENB. The game looks amazing. I started playing my game normally, went on duty fine, then the errors started to occur. The first problem is that the LCPDFR computer terminal does not work anymore. The in-game one pops up clearly with the LCPDFR one overlaid. I thought that it would work anyways, but it doesn't. Only the in game computer responds to my keys.

Another error I have is with the vdh police helper. It does not work by pressing "x". The helper pops up, game freezes, but there is no highlighted options for controls and I cannot unfreeze my game unless I restart it. The weird thing about that s that I can still do an on foot ID check without error. I can link a video if my writing confuses any of you. Any help I can get to solve this preferably without removing the ENB would be very much appreciated.

I still have NOT fixed this problem despite re-installing LCPDFR and Police Helper.

What ENB are you using? Go into your enbseries.ini file and change the "ENGINE" settings to this

[ENGINE]

ForceDisplaySize=false

ForceAntialiasing=false

ForceDisplayRefreshRate=false

ForceAnisotropicFiltering=true

MaxAnisotropy=16

AntialiasingQuality=-1

DisplayRefreshRateHz=60

DisplayWidth=1920

DisplayHeight=1080

ReflectionsForceHighPrecision=true

ReflectionsExtremePrecision=true

AntialiasingUpScale=1.0

Some ENBs force the screen to a certain size, making you unable to run the LCPDFR computer, open up GFWL, etc. By changing those settings, it makes the screen size back to normal.

If I helped you, please hit that +1 rep button!

Brian.

Same problem... here it is my ENB Engine Configuration

[ENGINE]
ForceDisplaySize=false
ForceAntialiasing=false
MaxAnisotropy=16
AntialiasingQuality=-1
AntialiasingUpScale=1.0
DisplayRefreshRateHz=60
DisplayWidth=1920
DisplayHeight=1080

What ENB are you using? Go into your enbseries.ini file and change the "ENGINE" settings to this

[ENGINE]

ForceDisplaySize=false

ForceAntialiasing=false

MaxAnisotropy=16

AntialiasingQuality=-1

DisplayRefreshRateHz=60

DisplayWidth=1920

DisplayHeight=1080

AntialiasingUpScale=1.0

Some ENBs force the screen to a certain size, making you unable to run the LCPDFR computer, open up GFWL, etc. By changing those settings, it makes the screen size back to normal.

If I helped you, please hit that +1 rep button!

Brian.

Sorry for the late response, that did NOT work. My enb is "ENB for Low-End Pc's from GTA-4mods.com

I have reinstalled the game, fresh with LCPDFR, policehelper and the ENB. Fresh downloads, fresh installs. SAME PROBLEM. Help please.

Even the low/moderate ENBs are pretty heavy for low-mid end computers.  I would get rid of the ENB and see if the game works without it.  If it does, you know that you can't run that ENB.  I have a pretty decent computer and I have issues with every ENB except RTCv4 (Real Time Cycle), which isn't really an ENB but looks pretty damn good and no hit to the system.

Good luck.

DrDetroit

Some ENBs are not compatible with mods that use forms. LCPD:FR computer and PoliceHelper device are forms. In PoliceHelper ini file you can set forceResolution and it should work. Sometimes changing mouse sensitivity setting fixes unusable police computer, but sometimes you just have to find another, compatible ENB.

i know what your problem is...i had this problem few days ago and figured it out....you have to switch the d3d9.dll file to a different one...use neolux d3d9 or game4video's

Some ENBs are not compatible with mods that use forms. LCPD:FR computer and PoliceHelper device are forms. In PoliceHelper ini file you can set forceResolution and it should work. Sometimes changing mouse sensitivity setting fixes unusable police computer, but sometimes you just have to find another, compatible ENB.

Thank you. I was able to change ENB's and now it works! Thanks.

did you guys ever solve this? I'm curious to know how we can change the police computer screen login to fit the super sampled enb"

did you guys ever solve this? I'm curious to know how we can change the police computer screen login to fit the super sampled enb"

I could be wrong but "BEST ANSWER" seems a lot like a MASSIVE hint to me...