The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

Callout Interface Crashes LSPDFR with ALPR

CrazedWorldd

So, idk if it’s just my PC not being able to handle it or something? I mean I have a decent PC, 3060, Intel I7, 16 GBs of Ram, all the good stuff.

but whenever I load into GTA, go on duty, and try to do what I see YouTubers do with ALPR and Callout Interface, I get to a highway, turn in ALPR and all that stuff, it works for a minute then it crashes LSPDFR, not the game but the plugin itself, so I’d have to constantly reload it and stuff, anyone know why it does that? I can try and provide a log if someone asks.

• Community Team

I'm not able to find your described crash however, you should remove ALPR+ due to it being outdated. You can use ALPR Lite instead https://www.bejoijo.com/post/alprlite
This is the only download button:
Could contain: text, font, screenshot, logo, line, design

Also, update xScanner

Note: AutomaticSirenCutout is no longer maintained may cause issues. Don't think that is related to your current issue tho.

If you still experience issues like you described above, send me a new log after LSPDFR crashed.

Edited by Lenny1161

Moderation Warning
Reply to this thread only to offer help or assistance to CrazedWorldd. If you want to get support, create your own thread in the approprate forum. Non-relevant replies, derailing posts and other support requests will be removed without warning.