Sign in to follow this  
Ceril

Odd ELS / Model Issue

As some of you may know, i've been working on a 1989 FCV LTD.

KevinDV has graciously lent me his absolutely beautiful ELS-H Aerodynic Lightbar, and i'm having an issue.

After installing the lightbar, whenever i activate els the car does this:

http://youtu.be/o6sYuBOLbFc

I've looked over my model a dozen times, and i'm not sure what the heck is causing it. I've noticed that when i switch from WAG to Takedown, the car stays up in the air and stops bouncing. So i'm thinking it has to do with Extras 5 and 6... Have any of you ever seen this? And if so, Can you give me some advice on how to fix it?

Thanks

I do hope that someone can offer insight into this problem; that ELS lightbar looks incredible atop your already beautiful model.  If this is fixed, will there be a release of the version that bounces too?; I think it is hilarious. :D

Lol you can have a copy of the bouncy model if you want it

Thanks; that would make for some hilarious moments when backup tries to arrive. :D - Thanks for undertaking the potential troubles of the ELS version though - it looks great. 

my model was doing the same thing, check your wft dummy and your chassis dummy also as well as your els dummies

make sure everything is correctly place along the center of axis.

also try setting as axis to world upon exporting, and also try reimporting the model back into zmodeler to see if zmodeler has changed anything

Also make sure you export the file with the same name as your model file.

If your model in zmodeler have the name: fbi.wft, you need to export the file to fbi.wft.

RwhEO.png

When you're done exporting, you can change the filename of your model file.

Edited by corleone