BroCop

Online store that still sells the disk version of GTA IV?

Hi,
I'm currently suffering from the internet provided in rural America, meaning a 500mb bandwidth cap and download speeds measured in kbps. Because of this, I can't run off to steam and download GTA IV. Unfortuently, it seems even amazon.com doesn't offer the disk version anymore, only a download. So does anyone know of an online store still selling GTA IV (bonus if complete addition) in a disk format?

You can find it at a store like target or best buy. I got mine at target for $9.99. The thing that sucks about the cd is that it is easy to loose the activation code. I have re bought IV like 4 times.

Welp, sure enough right after posting the topic I figured I'd google it one more time, and guess who decided they have a CD addition of the game? Amazon. I feel like an idiot now. 

Welp, sure enough right after posting the topic I figured I'd google it one more time, and guess who decided they have a CD addition of the game? Amazon. I feel like an idiot now. 

Since you have resolved your issue/gotten an answer, I'll go ahead and close this topic for ya bud.

can also try amazon.com they usually have decent prices and some hard to find items.

He already stated that he found it on Amazon.

Nothing to see here!

This topic has been closed by G17 Media staff. If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.