Sign in to follow this  
Senatov

What model is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=UMaw6NIUa8Q

What model car is this? The person put the skin in the description but every CVPI model I find has red and blue lights, this guy has blue and blue, how do I get that?

UPDATE - Nevermind, I figured it out.

Edited by Senatov

The light color can be adjusted by editing and/or replacing the "emerglights" file in the car's texture directory. Some mods have a folder which contains textures for both red/blue and blue/blue ready for replacement.

EDIT: Ah, alright. ;)

Edited by Morshu

Alright, I thought I fixed it, but now it just looks likes crap, so I guess I will stick with a pre-made model with blue lights and just replace the skin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QlKRjGNHqM

How about that one? Someone made this and posted it in another thread a few months back, but never made it publicly available from what I see.

Here is the thread - 

Does anyone know where I can get a car like that since this guy hasn't made it public? I am really after those all blue lights.

The car isn't going to make it look any better. Its based on your computer/settings whether it looks good or not. Trying a different car wont necessarily make the lights look better. Its simple as pie to change the lights from RED/BLUE to all blue. Just open it in photoshop or even paint and move the blue on top of the red

Edited by NickieB