Sign in to follow this  
Jake1812

Ummm anyone know what this is

Possible be that your graphics settings in-game are too high, causing your computer to crash the game. Try turn down the settings on the main menu before entering in-game.

Put the media, TitleUpdate, and UpdateTitle files in your GTA directory then open UpdateTitle and let it install.

I get this now when in game: An unhandled exception occured within the LCPDFR.Please see logfile for more details (Object reference not set to an instance of an object.(

Do you get it right when you start up LCPDFR or after a few minutes? Because other people get that error I think it's just when the script crashes not sure and I just restart the game.

I would load a backup, you screwed up something major.. If you don't have a backup re install.

I would load a backup, you screwed up something major.. If you don't have a backup re install.

That will not fix it.

It has something to do with his game and his computer conflicting with one another.

Did the game run fine before installing LCPDFR?

Edited by Beckugan1

That will not fix it.

It has something to do with his game and his computer conflicting with one another.

Did the game run fine before installing LCPDFR?

Games don't usually conflict with one another, to really test what the problem is you need a fresh install then install a mod one at a time and see what causes this.

Games don't usually conflict with one another, to really test what the problem is you need a fresh install then install a mod one at a time and see what causes this.

I am not talking about games conflicting with one another.

I have messed up my game plenty of times with mods and pretty much know every way to troubleshoot when games work and do not work.

It worked before it just stopped working

So what do I need to do?

Alright, did it work with patch 1.0.7.0 or just with original game?

If it worked with patch 1.0.7.0, try uninstalling LCPDFR, and than re-installing lcpdfr without the taser. 

If that doesnt work, try putting your backed up files into effect like baby said and run it.

I would recommend running no mods low graphics. then put mods in slowly keeping low graphics and if it still works then try uping your graphic settings.

Just make sure to remember what you put it in and when so you know what may be crashing your game. 

What are your specs? Specifically, ram? 

Edited by Beckugan1

It worked before it just stopped working

So what do I need to do?

Like I said try a fresh install or a backup if you have a non modded backup. If you have it through Steam by chance you can have Steam check the integrity of the files by right clicking on the name of the game in your library.