lilmar

Official Patrol Day Video Thread for MrLilmar

Great videos. Maybe look at getting more people to play MP, makes it a bit more exciting.

Yeah I did join a RP clan so some multiplayer videos should come soon!

Hey Lilmar,

I watched your first video. I would have watched more but its nearly 2 AM here and I'm really tired. A few things i'd like to point out or mention is that your driving was pretty crappy. I think that the best type of videos are the ones that are realistic yet fun and exciting to watch like Makinith29. I wouldn't stress getting there in 2 seconds but arriving in a good manner without flipping the car and hitting all of the other civilians. 

I watched a bit of your last video and I'd like to mention that the Dispatcher really didn't sound like he knew what he was doing or what was going on? I'd recommend being more detailed on your callouts instead of just saying a pursuit. I always say Location, Vehicle, Occupants, Direction of Travel, Car Color, Assistance. Also you want to speak with precision and quickly. 

Keep going bud,

Austin

Hey Lilmar,

I watched your first video. I would have watched more but its nearly 2 AM here and I'm really tired. A few things i'd like to point out or mention is that your driving was pretty crappy. I think that the best type of videos are the ones that are realistic yet fun and exciting to watch like Makinith29. I wouldn't stress getting there in 2 seconds but arriving in a good manner without flipping the car and hitting all of the other civilians. 

I watched a bit of your last video and I'd like to mention that the Dispatcher really didn't sound like he knew what he was doing or what was going on? I'd recommend being more detailed on your callouts instead of just saying a pursuit. I always say Location, Vehicle, Occupants, Direction of Travel, Car Color, Assistance. Also you want to speak with precision and quickly. 

Keep going bud,

Austin

Thanks for the feedback, Austin! The reason I was driving a bit crazy in my first video was because I didn't have a headset then lol. I was trying to hold a microphone and drive at the same time.. and yeah the multiplayer clan will be more and more realistic as we get more members. It's been running for about 3 weeks.