lcpdmods

JOIN LCPD 2 DAY!

If you are talking about the admins on this site, it is because we dont allow this, you need to post clan/group things like this here:

Respect the rules of the site by posting clan discussions in the appropriate thread, and they will respect that. They do not respect people that break the rules, especially ones that continue to break them.

I think your being disrespectful the topic was closed due to the fact that there is already a place for this.Don't double post and since you can't follow rules of this site here are the rules you have broke.

Forum Etiquette

We expect members to follow and show regard for general forum etiquette. This forbids things such as double-posting, necro-posting and cross-posting.

Spam

Spamming, the posting of the same or similar messages repeatedly, the posting of irrelevant content or advertising, is prohibited on the G17 Media Forum. Note that private messaging for support without the prior consent or authorisation of the involved party is also considered spamming.

JAM YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.Take further action

Edited by Newmillz

Hi i made this site called www.joinlcpd2day.webs.com please check it out!

P.S: The Admin CLOSED by other topic of my site. Message to admins: Stop streating us like slaves! you took down my other topic. Less than 5 minutes up. IM NEW IM SORRY please treat us with respect AND we will treat YOU with respect.

Thanks, Ray G Owner of www.joiinlcpd2day.webs.com

Hey guess what,

We're not treating you like slaves. I'm appalled that you've made such an accusation. If you'd opened your damn eyes, you would've seen this:

You respect our rules, we respect you.

Locked.

Nothing to see here!

This topic has been closed by G17 Media staff.

If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.

Edited by Harper