Sign in to follow this  
GTAPolice63

Nice Cop Ped Model

Does anyone know of a very detailed cop. What I mean by detailed is the following

-

Radio on belt with a microphone going up to his shoulder

-

Tazer on the belt

-

NEW HEAD!!!!

-

And try finding a LCPD one (Or close to it :D )

@c13 Love them! I really do,useing them right now :D

@NickieB I love those skins aswell,but I used them already.( I think I used those skins longer then any other :D)

@c13 Love them! I really do,useing them right now :D

@NickieB I love those skins aswell,but I used them already.( I think I used those skins longer then any other :D)

alright, just thought I'd show it to you. Glad to know you used it the longest haha, I still use it to. Have since the day I made it. How do those female cops look in game? From the screens they looked a little weird, like the bodies were too big for the head and no boobs

@C13 - Thanks for that link, I downloaded it, never knew they existed.

Edited by NickieB

anyone good at reworking the uniforms to a custom one? i have tried but mine are terrible. anyone able to help? pls pm me so we dont tie up this thread. thanks in advance

alright, just thought I'd show it to you. Glad to know you used it the longest haha, I still use it to. Have since the day I made it. How do those female cops look in game? From the screens they looked a little weird, like the bodies were too big for the head and no boobs

Well the females look I guess ok some look sorta boyish and I failed at putting the voices in,so she sounds like a fat guy :D haha but ah whatever I just downloaded that braveheart thing and I'm loving it :)

This is a great pack, I like the ped skins the best. The PD officers have multiple uniform options, short vs long sleeves, different jackets, yellow and black shirts, etc... And yes they have the radios and tasers. You might check your LCPDfr settings, you can turn on "display taser on belt" if you want.

This is a great pack, I like the ped skins the best. The PD officers have multiple uniform options, short vs long sleeves, different jackets, yellow and black shirts, etc... And yes they have the radios and tasers. You might check your LCPDfr settings, you can turn on "display taser on belt" if you want.

there is not tazer , and a little old head

medmark-Thanks man I think I'm going to use those soon :D.Still loving the first download though :P

SgtMckinson-Thanks man I like them gonna use them too probably.

Hm send me a link?

Well, they have the tazer, belt, and radio, but not different heads. And they are obviously a different color. They aren't but, but I wouldn't call them great either. The hats suck.

Edited by SIR_Sergeant

Back to your skins but you attf vest skin,it doesn't work when I go to replace it in SparkIV...What should I do?