Sign in to follow this  
LtChuckSmiley

FDLC Assistance

If I have a vehicle fire in-game and I use LCPDFR to call for FDLC assistatnce, will they come put out the fire?

I think if you call 911 via the cell phone to call for FDLC, they will. However, I'm just not sure with LCPDFR.

Sometimes when I call I get help from them, sometimes I don't(this is using LCPDFR Backup system)

If I have a vehicle fire in-game and I use LCPDFR to call for FDLC assistatnce, will they come put out the fire?

I think if you call 911 via the cell phone to call for FDLC, they will. However, I'm just not sure with LCPDFR.

After the vehicle explodes, they will try their best to put the wreck and any ground fires out. They will not put out a vehicle that has not exploded unless it happens to be in the way of previously mentioned things. They also might drive in the opposite direction and never get there.

We have mods that can replace the ambulance function (I use the Coroner mod for that, and Braveheart is planning on an ambulance function in his next Policing version), so maybe a fire truck script can be possible. Currently, there's no good option.

Currently, there's no good option.

There's an Ambient Fire Inspector Script.

When a car explodes, an engine will arrive on scene and put out the fire. The Chief will have a clipboard and begin investigating the scene whilst the other firefighters use broom's to sweep debris away.

When a car explodes, an engine will arrive on scene and put out the fire. The Chief will have a clipboard and begin investigating the scene whilst the other firefighters use broom's to sweep debris away.

Thanks to everyone that replied.

I've used the Ambient Fire Inspector Script before; I was just looking to see if FDLC assistance could put out a vehicle fire before it blew up itself and other vehicles.

That one was alright for ambiance for after an explosion, but it doesn't help us stop a huge chain reaction of explosions and put out the fires.