Sign in to follow this  
sledge5557

policing by braveheart

good day to you

it just wont start i know its in the game because whend i start the game in niko apts i get the regular speach at the top wich says press alt f11 etc and i know you have to be off duty and so press f7, but nothing happens. i press f7 again to go on duty and all kind's off stuff happens red dot appears elsewhere streets fight, things that are not in the game normaly.anyways what am i doing wrong.

luc

sorry for my english french canadian

F7 is used to enable/disable LCPDFR's callouts. I believe the default key for Braveheart's mod is Alt+Delete, which will clear any current callout as well as starting them in the first place.

that is what i do exacly but i just wont start it looks like its mixed with-in the regarler game, but it is very simple to install , i dont understand.is it the i install it ??? need help

Luc

that is what i do exacly but i just wont start it looks like its mixed with-in the regarler game, but it is very simple to install , i dont understand.is it the i install it ??? need help

Luc

yes i did i know the file is there because i says so in niko's apt when i start to play the text is at the top of the screen saying that policing etc and press alt +del but nothing apens . i am starting to think that trer is something wrong with my keybord.???

yes i have tried that and nothing to do still the same, always wird stuff appening on or of duty, its like they get mixted up in my system??

any awnser??

still having my problems with policing so i will tell you wath i have in my game : london police officers, london metro police cars, london taxis and buses,towing services, els 5, and about 10 cards that i have modded.and now even whend i start a new game the police cars are not al there ex: police is there police 2 no , noose is there polpatriot no stockade is there fbi no.

i dont know what to do anymore help ?????

Nothing to see here!

This topic has been closed by G17 Media staff.

If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.