ForceDuty crash when i load my plugin

TrexYYY

Hi !

I have some interest on making my own callouts, so i watched some video and followed albo guide https://github.com/LMSDev/LSPDFR-API/tree/master/API Examples/Albo1125-LSPDFR-API-Guide-Final-Project here so i can get the basics.

I know its a little outdated guide so maybe thats the problem but i didnt find a newer one.

So i was done with everything, i did everything correctly.

But when i put my plugin into my game, and try to load into the game when i type forceduty, i just get an error messeage.

I tried without my plugin and everything worked just fine so im 100% sure something missing in my plugin.

I just dont know what.

So can somebody please help me with that ? 😄

It would be great.

I attached my error msg here. I think something wrong with the callout manager ? I really have no clue soo yeah.. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

[4/20/2021 6:02:48 AM.741] Unhandled exception occurred in console command "ForceDuty"
[4/20/2021 6:02:48 AM.742] Exception type: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException
[4/20/2021 6:02:48 AM.742] Exception message: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
[4/20/2021 6:02:48 AM.742] Stack trace: at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
[4/20/2021 6:02:48 AM.742]    at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
[4/20/2021 6:02:48 AM.742]    at CalloutManager.Main.‌‍‭‬‮‫‏‬‬‪‬‪‍‪‬‪‌‍‫‮‫‏‌‮(Boolean )
[4/20/2021 6:02:48 AM.742]    at LSPD_First_Response.Mod.API.Functions.OnDutyStateChangedEventHandler.Invoke(Boolean onDuty)
[4/20/2021 6:02:48 AM.742]    at sLqgfpDWBdLEiprTctfUjycipMpNA.rVFjXUtgqPMIudUvapXqwdssMNs(Boolean ) in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\PlayerDutyController.cs:line 69
[4/20/2021 6:02:48 AM.742]    at sLqgfpDWBdLEiprTctfUjycipMpNA.mGlsCjhXOAvrBfXeDgRSPTMbvUhD(Boolean , Boolean ) in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\PlayerDutyController.cs:line 371
[4/20/2021 6:02:48 AM.742]    at sLqgfpDWBdLEiprTctfUjycipMpNA.xZuDtMgqeEeQIdwAZieoEjIGvDpmc(Boolean , Boolean , Boolean ) in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\PlayerDutyController.cs:line 291
[4/20/2021 6:02:48 AM.742]    at LSPD_First_Response.Mod.Utils.ConsoleCommands.Command_ForceDuty(Boolean keepCurrentOutfit, Boolean keepLoadout) in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\Utils\ConsoleCommands.cs:line 184

Edited by TrexYYY

How did you declare your callout? It is public, internal, or else? Did you add CalloutInfo attribute? Did you inherit Callout?

Edited by RelaperCrystal
Sorry, didn't read.

Supporting is somewhat like locating an issue, then trying to apply a protocol that would eventually guide the subject to fix their game, and sometimes, on rare occasions, trying to diagnose a weird issue with everything you know.

• 3 months later...

The tutorial which einfach replied with is co-incidently the same tutorial which i watched too! And its really helpful and better, if you still have don everything properly, just dont do force duty, just go to a pd and go on duty from there, because sometimes doing forceduty can be very hard to handle for the game which results in crashes even if you have a decent pc.

GRAY