Change to LSPDFR version field on file uploads

Cyan

• Management Team

Hi everyone,

I've changed the 'Uses LSPDFR API' version field on file uploads to a bit more clear 'Minimum LSPDFR Version' field.

The idea now is that you select the minimum version of LSPDFR that your plugin works with.

For example, if you're using API functions introduced in 0.4.8, you would select 0.4.8, as your plugin would not work on older versions.

If you include a backwards compatible version, for example, a version that works with the initial 0.4 release, as well as a version that includes 0.4.8, you can now select multiple options. If you do include multiple versions targeting multiple versions of the LSPDFR API, please make it clear from the file name which version someone should download.

If you are unsure what to pick, just pick whichever version of LSPDFR you are testing with. I've updated a few files which target 0.4.8 but in which we didn't have that option there in time (apologies!).

As for filtering, we're working on a big improvement to this and making it clear on file pages exactly which versions each file is compatible with. More on that soon.

Kind regards and stay safe,

Cyan

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I noticed 0.4.9 is an option... despite there being no 0.4.9 build, even for the testing/insiders group. Is that intentional?

[REL] Coastal Callouts: An action-packed mod with new vehicles, maps, capabilities, and callouts in and around the waters of Los Santos

[REL] Police Tape: Make your scenes more realistic while stopping peds and traffic

[REL] Better EMS: Realistic and dynamic EMS response

Join the Parks Benefactor Program to support my work and get early beta access!