[Solved] Adding Plugin Image?

OJS

Hello, so I have been working on my plugin and I was wondering, how exactly do you add an image to be displayed in a game notification? When my plugin loads I would like to display an image to the left of my notification title. Here is my current  code:

Game.DisplayNotification("Blaine County Callouts " + System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().GetName().Version.ToString() + " has loaded successfully, thank you for downloading!");

Any help will be gladly appreciated.

Edited by OfficerJohnnyShumway
Question has been solved

If you want to use textures in the notifications, you can use:

Example:

Game.DisplayNotification("web_lossantospolicedept", "web_lossantospolicedept", "Blaine County Callouts", + System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().GetName().Version.ToString() + " has loaded successfully", "thank you for downloading!");

Instead of "web_lossantospolicedept", you can use other textures located in OpenIV,

Just now, sEbi3 said:

Example:

Game.DisplayNotification("web_lossantospolicedept", "web_lossantospolicedept", "Blaine County Callouts", + System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().GetName().Version.ToString() + " has loaded successfully", "thank you for downloading!");

Instead of "web_lossantospolicedept", you can use other textures located in OpenIV,

Thanks mate! I will try this.

8 minutes ago, sEbi3 said:

Example:

Question, in OpenIV which folder are these textures located? Is it a certain patchday or somewhere else?

1 hour ago, OfficerJohnnyShumway said:

Thanks mate! I will try this.

Question, in OpenIV which folder are these textures located? Is it a certain patchday or somewhere else?

There are different locations in OpenIV for textures.

You can find a lot of textures in: update/update.rpf/x64/textures/script_txds

The one in the example is in: x64b/data/cdimages/scaleform_generic

9 minutes ago, sEbi3 said:

There are different locations in OpenIV for textures.

You can find a lot of textures in: update/update.rpf/x64/textures/script_txds

The one in the example is in: x64b/data/cdimages/scaleform_generic

Thanks!