I’m sure you guys have thought about it, and I know it wouldn’t be as easy done as said, but it would be really nice to have an app that taps into the website. I’m on my phone, able to see when somebody responds to a support request, or maybe I see a nice car, save it in my favorites and download it when I get to my pc. I don’t know, just a suggestion. It would be nice.

-Matt D. Hays

You can do a lot by logging in to LCPDFR.com on a mobile browser. I usually do it a lot and you can definitely see your notifications as well as download files.

It could be a lot better, and it's something we want to improve, but I can't see us making a full fledged native mobile app.

I can imagine we might at some point try to get the site working as a progressive web app at some point (if this isn't done first by our forum software vendor, IPS), this would allow us to enable push notifications on Android at least.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

20 hours ago, Cyan said:

You can do a lot by logging in to LCPDFR.com on a mobile browser. I usually do it a lot and you can definitely see your notifications as well as download files.

It could be a lot better, and it's something we want to improve, but I can't see us making a full fledged native mobile app.

I can imagine we might at some point try to get the site working as a progressive web app at some point (if this isn't done first by our forum software vendor, IPS), this would allow us to enable push notifications on Android at least.

Awesome, thanks for the reply.

-Matt D. Hays