VAC stands for Voice activated Commands, in which you can set to respond to voice, so you can actively roleplay your radio calls in game. For example: "10-4 control, en-route" could activate the "yes" option to accept a callout.
Here's the video
Download from: http://www.dwvac.com/
- Multiple Activation Phrases to trigger an action.
- You can assign sounds or speech to each action, a sound or phrase will play for success when the command was recognized.
- Built in sound recorder to record your own responses when a command is recognized.
- Each action can have any number of keyboard commands and each keyboard command can send any extended key, characters, key combinations, or mouse button click.
- You can select actions from one profile and export them to an existing profile.
In game demo by Brandon Moore: