Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LordBevorkian42

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LordBevorkian42

  1. I will definitely follow this, track it too for any new updates that may release but for now I will not download it. I already have the grappler plugin, starchase plugin I think it is called and the Highway Speeders plugin too.
  2. So what if all of my addons are police vehicles? I wonder how annoying it is to repeat this to every modder out there.
  3. How to properly create plugins for LSPDFR and learn how to take criticsms rather than getting all offended and defensive for dummies should be a book.
  4. LCPP is no longer being worked on because of whatever happened between the creators of that mod and Rockstar Games company.
  5. Now them fast speeders will run out of fuel instead of just speeding off into the distance with no chance of catching up, I also have the star thingy plugin and the grappler plugin to help.
  6. I'll use Ultimate Backup for spawning a partner.
  7. So every fivem non-els police vehicle on here can be converted to sp just by using this mod and following the instructions.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.