Everything posted by AlwaysWannaWin
-
Ambient Detective Mode - Revamped
Do I need lspdfr expanded so I can clock in and for the config file to spawn? as I can only see DetectiveBureau ini file and DetectiveBureau_Cases in my scripts folder
- 124 comments
- 3 reviews
-
[PolicingRedefined/CDF] - BetterBackup
Hi @SergeantBlake , Does this automatically function once you requested for backup in PR? Also, do you create a plugins folder inside lspdfr as specified in your instructions: It does not seem to work for me, I might've missed something.
- 27 comments
- 3 reviews
-
Sandy Callouts
Hey man, first of all appreciate the callout its been great so far, just wanted to ask during the robbery callout when i interviewed the involved peds, they didn't recognized that they were involved in the shootout and was no idea that they robbed the bank at all. Is there any settings that I should changed? I am using PR, BLR and Nexus MDT. Appreciate your response! Looking forward for future updates!
- 22 comments
- 6 reviews
-
ChillLSCallouts - Mega Pack!
Hi, Is UseNPCAIWhenPossible feature in the INI file currently in beta mod for 1 callout only? "Broken Down Vehicle only" this one? thanks!
- 201 comments
- 16 reviews
-
Simple Seatbelt
- 20 comments
- 2 reviews
-
Simple Seatbelt
- 20 comments
- 2 reviews
-
Simple Seatbelt
Thank you bro, I shall wait then before I'll hop back in the game haha, Your mod is great! Keep it up!
- 20 comments
- 2 reviews
-
Simple Seatbelt
I just installed the mod, it's great however I noticed that after activating the seatbelt drive for a bit and then i get off the car and hop back in the car, the car won't drive at all, the wheels are moving but it wont move at all, is this a known bug?
- 20 comments
- 2 reviews
-
ChillLSCallouts - Mega Pack!
Hi, Is there anyway to disable the questions at the start of any callouts when interviewing individuals in the scene like to have the total control on how the scene will playout using NPCAI? because I tried closing the available questions and it keeps blipping sound around the individual when i'm approaching him after closing it
- 201 comments
- 16 reviews
-
10-21 | Police Phone
- 46 comments
- 10 reviews
-
10-21 | Police Phone
One of the best plugins out there for sure. Appreciate the hardwork you put on this cossack! You did great! Looking forward for updates on this plugin! Keep it comin!
- 46 comments
- 10 reviews
-
pdComp - Police Computer
Hello @CossackGames , Any plans on a future updates to add an option to contact vehicle owners? Keep up the good work!
- 399 comments
- 45 reviews