Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7 Lincoln 300

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 7 Lincoln 300

  1. It sounds really good in game, even without making it louder (which i usually do for all of my sirens)
  2. these are actually one of the best (if not the best) pathfinder tones i ever heard ngl, cant wait to try it out. usually your siren tones sound muffled, but these are perfect. where do you get those tones btw?
    The sounds are awesome, really adds immersion when driving, especially those bumping sounds.
  3. For some reason none of your mods work, even tho I have all the requirements and installed it by instructions. Is ScriptHookVDotNet-nightly compatible?
  4. dang did you make EVERYTHING with AI? except for the mod idea
    • 358 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Have you ever wanted a decent Los Santos County Sheriff's Department livery pack, but other ones were either too small, replace only or you couldn't find the vehicles? Then that pack is for you! Plans: Improve the design, add more packs. I tried my best to make this pack. It's mostly inspired by the vanilla LSSD cruiser design, I just modernized it a bit. If you have any suggestions to improve this pack/if you found any issues - either PM me on LSPDFR, type it in the comments or DM me on Discord (@st4rrydude). If you want me to make liveries for a pack PLEASE send me the pack link. SUPPORTED VEHICLES FOR V1: OfficerArk's LSPD Addon pack: [ELS][Addon] Los Santos Police Department K9 Ford F150: [ELS] 2021 Ford F150 XLT - K9 Vehicle Crown Vic from this pack: [ELS] Legacy | San Andreas State Police | Car Pack
    This pack is the GOAT! Got everything I need. Gonna make a sheriff retexture for that!
    Makes my game look way more immersive. Love the interactability and the UI customization options. Nice sounds too!
  5. Try to remove DLC clothing (not EUP) from your dlclist.xml
    A necessary tool for your everyday patrol experience. Ever since I downloaded this my gameplay felt really different. It is way better than most of the MDTs available on the LSPDFR website. I used CompuLite before and it didn't feel the same. Personally I don't use radar or ALPR (since I have standalone plugins for that purpose) but it's nice that they included that in this mod. I absolutely love that there are diferrent textures when you open it on foot and inside of your vehicle. Especially I love how it looks inside of the vehicle, like if I was using an actual CAD. Overall a great mod, you SHOULD download it.
  6. You can replace EUP accessories. You just won't be able to use add-on clothing. At least it fixed my crashes.
  7. Probably yeah. I've heard that (and it's written on the scripthookvdotnet downloading page) that you should use nightly build if you're experiencing crashes when opening the console. Try replacing your SHVDN with a nightly build and open the console.
  8. Do you perhaps have any DLC clothing? Like mpclothes or any clothing stored in your dlcpacks folder? Or can you attach a screenshot of your dlcpacks.
  9. I have the same issue. It appears when you have ANY clothing addons in the dlcpacks/mpclothes. Funny thing about that issue - when I load the game with LSPD:First Response plugin enabled in RPH menu, the game crashes on "Loading LSPD:FR" with a ScriptHookV error. However if you load the game in without having LSPDFR enabled in RPH menu, then it will crash after you load LSPDFR. Don't want my comment to sound like "me too", so until you get a fix I recommend removing all your dlc clothing (except EUP), then the game will work fine.
  10. is your SHVDN (ScriptHookVDotNet) nightly edition or basic? By the way what is ScriptHookRDR2?
    • 552 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I didn't like that in the EUP Vests & Earpiece pack there weren't that many sheriff or SAHP textures or were non-lore, so I decided to make my own. This pack contains 1 general sheriff texture, 1 LSSD texture, 1 SAHP texture and 2 LSPD textures. Installation: go to the vest's folder, open the .ytd file and replace the textures.
  11. thank you, it was easy to make but i still appreciate it
    • 142 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    So, not everyone knows, but there's a Body 3 in the EUP: L&O. The only bad thing about it is that it's under the brand "Coil" which not everyone likes. There's already a similar mod (EUP Axon Bodycam Texture Replace - Player & Ped Modifications - LCPDFR.com), but the texture for Body 3 is outdated. So I've solved that mistake and made my own thing. Installation: Head to dlcpacks, find EUP - dlc.rpf - x64 - eup_componentpeds.rpf - mp_m_freemode_01_mp_m_bikerdlc_01. Drag and drop the files there
    • 60 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    My first uploaded file. I dont care how inaccurate it is, I just needed a LSPD livery for an ELS bike and decided to share it in case someone needs it and they dont really care. The bike itself: [ELS] CHP Harley Davidson 2014+ v. 1.0 - Vehicle Models - LCPDFR.com Installation: open "policeb.ytd" and find Harley_sign_1 and Harley_reflective_1 in the dictionary. Replace it with the files in the .zip archive.
  12. what do i do if my belt appears orange?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.