Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bravo six seven

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bravo six seven

  1. but it says so in the file information and above ************************* New Features (minor) Added STP & UB compatibility checker PR will now no longer load if STP or UB is detected to prevent conflicts ***********************************
  2. Bro you sure are crazy and I love the mod, perfect and fit for everything. Following you since 1.5 and remember the "tablet" request - check out where you are now big smile keep it up and as a concept idea: if you can pack more functionality in it, I am happy to delete other mods for it - well done :) (and 2 version in 24h shows the dedication)
  3. don't know exactly why but let me give you a hint: check out the pdComp and you'll never ask the question again ::))
  4. is there something different to the version you uploaded a few hours ago? Still the same version?
    most important: everything is working. Nice ambient to see EMS and FD doing their work, using lights like you hear it in the real city. Haven't had any crash during gameplay nor from vehicles clashing in my traffic stop. very nice and decent mod - good work, thank you.
    and again - this is a 5 star mod!! I like the new looks, the now available tablet with the limited but useful apps. Like the fact that it is not full screen mouse and control very nice menu functions with minimal testing fine integration in PR great UPDATE: OBSOLETE AS FIXED!! still to go is the background (sry didn't see how to get the grey or dark bg) Backgrounds look amazing - great work the looks and design are secondary but yep, need still polish integrates with the game, shows all info needed, like the size, look & feel (ppsst: they say it's a Beta - for me full working release ::) thanks Cossack - I totally use that-1
  5. so I'm on it and will let you know - however, thanks for the effort and the description is already HUGE many. Download and play :) I don't get an ini file and I am asking if the filename should be without spaces. This might be wrong interpretation by LSPDFR
  6. well, since GrammarPolice works perfect with PR you'll find it included there. However, I find the https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/scripts/54013-patrolmdt/ the perfect and much improved addon. I am happy I found it and it's certainly in my top 10 for mods.
  7. hi all great mod and really happy some1 released such a great mod. Everything is working fine and all the info is visible, after changing the safe zone in-game. Now, since LSPDFR installation I have this weird setup: my notification stay in the old position (16:9) and didn't move to above the mini-map on my 21:9 monitor. I mean, my game look amazing now with the exact resolution, not stretching anything and I appreciate this a lot but: Is there something you know so I can move the notification area at least more to the left where the mini-map is? or is there something wrong with my frontend.xml setting. appreciate it a lot if you find some time.
  8. I totally understand but it just takes too much time to write a ticket with back and forth. Arrests and reports I am already doing in the car and of course I am totally fine with your cool work man - really appreciate it ::))
  9. certainly looking forward to that 1. like this release a lot. seems more immersive, traffic flow is fine, drivers and cross lights are cool. pretty decent impressive work - thanks!!
  10. any chance for a portable version like tablet or so? That would help the walking and be right on used tech :)
  11. wooohoowww man, what an honor. Thanks a lot! and I need to add - just started up and updated, text in-car Computer is already bigger. Sorry, man - my bad. Great looks and feel. Nothing to change - looks perfect on my wide ::))
  12. very cool idea and waiting for the PR version then ::))
  13. you're incredible man!! my every day download ::)) great work to see that much effort. Thanks Q: is it possible to increase the font size? in 4k, and yes I'm old :)), there is a lot of space that could be filled.
  14. just added the latest ones from another creator and now going to see in-game :)
  15. Love the tablet option and the big layout - very handy and easy access. Playing 4k so the car comp is a bit small. Works fine, thanks
  16. works for me with E and then handover or give ticket. you need to go way down in the list. but the best thing is: when I talk over NPCAI I can talk to the driver like "here's your ticket" and that also works.
  17. great work!! so much more immersive! absolutely worth it - thx
  18. first time using it, so far no exceptions or anything. It's noticable as soon as you check it and at least crossing and driving behaviour seems to be improved. thanks a lot
  19. hey Cossack - very nice improvements!! Well it's much appreciated. If I may some feedback: mouse improvement in-menu very nice scaling and graphics improved with ID nice stable and correct love the naming of reports possible feedback I like the menus to stay open when filing a report instead of getting up and down with clicks, a resizable version instead of all screen menu for various resolution. thanks a lot for your effort and creation. 10-42
  20. Yep - is done through the interaction way below if you stand close to the Ped

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.