Everything posted by D4WN
-
PSP-Based San Andreas Highway Patrol Mega Pack
Amazing pack!! Just moved to PA earlier this year and I've been wanting something like this for a while now! Super excited for the CVPI liveries to be updated for the new pack release :)
-
ResistPlus
Really liking this mod, any plans to make it compatible with NPCAI? Not sure if that's even possible, but if so I'd love to see it
- 108 comments
- 5 reviews
- fhp ghost unit
-
Liberty County, FL / Los Santos County Livery Pack
-
1803's More Speeders on Highways
No matter what I do, I cannot get this script to run. Not sure if I installed something incorrectly but I dragged and dropped all the files into the scripts folder just like I was directed and my scripthook is updated. Very confused
- 90 comments
- 2 reviews
-
RedBlock Callouts