Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zegabidor

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zegabidor

  1. I watched some overview videos; it’s certainly feature-packed, but it’s absolutely not worth that price XD I’m not entirely sure about the free version, but it looks a lot like the old one, which was actually pretty good. If they haven't changed anything and it still runs well, I’d recommend that plugin
  2. I haven't tested LSPDFR Expanded yet, though I’m considering it, since the latest update, LSPDFR Enhanced is arguably the best all-rounder : it’s packed with features and looks great on paper... but it’s extremely expensive (around $30 a month, I believe, and the license is verified so there's no one-time purchase option). I find that unacceptable, it’s literally double the price of the game itself, just to pay for a plugin that’s 50% AI-generated. If I were looking for a career mode, I’d probably look into LSPDFR Expanded, but personally, I use the XP and ranking system built right into NexusMDT (though that is a paid mod too—I think it's around $3 a month).
  3. When I launch the game with my graphics mods, plugins, and scripts, I usually get around 60 FPS (if I’m lucky), with drops to 45 FPS in busy areas with a lot of action, but it’s still playable. However, as soon as I start my shift (forceduty) and LSPDFR plugins kick in, my FPS quickly drops to around 30 FPS. Normally, that’d be annoying but still manageable, but it’s accompanied by constant micro-stuttering and even multi-second freezes, which make the game unplayable, even if my FPS counter still shows 30. Now, for the usual advice like "edit your lspdfr.ini" or "use fewer plugins"—I’m already running the absolute minimum, with only the essential plugins I don’t want to remove, plus just one callout plugin. Here’s my setup : MSI Cyborg 15A13V 32GB RAM Nvidia RTX 4060 (laptop) Intel i7-13620H Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to help ! 🙏
  4. Hey everyone ! I’m looking for some good graphics mods for my LSPDFR setup that won’t absolutely destroy my FPS. I’ve already tried VisualV + ReShade, and I even added NVE Lite on top of that. The graphics looked pretty good, but honestly, the performance hit just wasn’t worth it for me. There are also tons of different graphics mods out there, but I’m having a hard time understanding what each one actually does, which ones are compatible with each other, and how much of an impact they have on performance. For example, ENB : what exactly is it? I’ve seen it mentioned in several places, but I still don’t really understand what it does or how to install it. So I guess my main question is: What graphics mods would you recommend for LSPDFR? Preferably free ones, but I’m also open to paid mods if there’s a really noticeable difference. Here are my specs in case that helps: Intel Core i7-13620H 32GB DDR5 RAM NVIDIA RTX 4060 Laptop GPU MSI Cyborg 15 A13V Thanks in advance to everyone who took the time to read all of this and give me some advice! 🙏
  5. Not sure if this is the right spot, but… I’m working with the Policing Redefined API (mostly for backups), and I was wondering: is there a way to access and use the units defined in SpecialUnits.xml in my code? That includes the default ones like Police Bike, First Responder, etc., but also any custom units players have added.
  6. And do they work with AI-generated speech synthesis feedback (like NPCAI), or is it just for processing the request?
  7. Hey everyone, I'm not 100% sure this is the right place to ask, but I couldn't really figure out where else to post this, so here goes (hopefully someone sees it 😄). I've started working on a project, kind of going in blind, that's loosely inspired by NPCAI for those of you who know it. The main focus, though, is dispatch. The idea is that you'll be able to have actual conversations with dispatch and make real-time requests. Think of something like Grammar Police, but instead of just detecting keywords and triggering a predefined action, your request would be processed by an AI that understands what you're asking and generates a proper response. The plan is to keep it fairly straightforward by using the PolicingRedefined API, CommonDataFramework, and the game's main database (I totally forgot what it's called 😅). The main reason I'm posting is to get your thoughts. First of all, do you think this is actually feasible? And second, do you have any ideas or suggestions? I'm developing this solo, so I'd really love to hear perspectives from the community that I might not have thought about. One last thing: I haven't really checked whether any existing plugins already do something similar. If you know of any, I'd really appreciate the heads-up. Feel free to check out my Discord if you're interested: https://discord.gg/C2DR5QrHCy Thanks in advance!
  8. Okay, thanks ! I'll try this, and if it doesn't work, I can try without manual transmission ? (only with the steering whell)
  9. Hey, I was wondering if it’s possible to make LSPDFR more realistic by using a steering wheel on GTA V? And if so, how would you set that up? Thanks in advance for your replies!
  10. I’d like to make a small suggestion about this plugin, because I think it has a lot of potential. First of all, the idea sounds great. I tested it in-game (even if probably not long enough to really see the full results), but I still had a few ideas. Some of them are probably impossible, and I don’t know anything about creating plugins, so just a heads up — some of these ideas might not be doable. Add a system to track down a suspect through a vehicle, but also through a weapon found on a suspect (which happens pretty often after a shootout). With something like this, we could really take calls further, like tracking weapon suppliers or stolen vehicles. Add a warrant system to search for a suspect by name, but also by license plate. The suspect would then spawn on the map if they weren’t already there, and other officers could locate them and send a radio message to report their position. I probably have more ideas, but I think that’s already more than enough for now. I really hope at least some of these ideas could be possible!
  11. Is there future compatibility with External Police Computer? And is it really "inconvenient" to use both?
  12. Yeah, I'm reinstalling everything. I'll find the plugin causing this. I'll post here when I find it (or not).
  13. No, still no solution. I have no way to access the settings. It seems to be one of the plugins causing this, but I can't figure out which one...
  14. When I launch RPH and press the gear to launch the settings, either RPH closes and nothing appears, no settings, or a blank page with just "settings" at the top appears for a few seconds before disappearing. This is a rather annoying problem, because I don't have access to any RPH settings. Can anyone help me ?
  15. I installed reshade, but I learned that the key to open it is home. However, this key opens the Rockstar Social Club overlay, so I can't open reshade to put it on lspdfr. I already tried changing the key in reshade.ini but it doesn't work (I tried F2). Can someone help me??

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.