Everything posted by ThinBlueV
-
NPCI
- 322 comments
- 16 reviews
-
NPCI
So I dropped everything in my plugins folder, and it doesn’t seem to work. And I’ve tried different keybinds. Am I doing something wrong?
- 322 comments
- 16 reviews
-
NPCI
Bro I am definitely giving this a try when I get home tonight! If this works, this is an absolute game changer!
- 322 comments
- 16 reviews
-
PedProp Limit Adjuster
-
ReportsPlus - External MDT [NEW Custom Reports]
I literally hopped onto your discord right after I posted this and saw the Beta ALPR System lol🫠. I'm honestly heavily impressed man. Keep up the amazing work!
- 351 comments
- 45 reviews
-
ReportsPlus - External MDT [NEW Custom Reports]
Would be awesome if you could magically get the Callout Interface ALPR to communicate with the ReportsPlus interface. Other than that, what an amazing mod! Great job!
- 351 comments
- 45 reviews
-
PedProp Limit Adjuster
-
Grappler
- 61 comments
- 25 reviews
-
Traffic Suite
Definitely giving this a shot when i get home. I've been trying real fuel mods and none of them seems to cut the mustard. I see this one used on many streams so lets go!
-
FaithPatrol+ (CUSTOM VERSES UPDATE)
- 38 comments
- 4 reviews