Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ILovelspdfrin2024

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ILovelspdfrin2024

  1. Ahh understanding but i just hop out and shoot them and call animal control to clean it up 😂😂😂😂
  2. Yo Mike Captain Kerr (Formally Corporal Kerr) here, bro are you serious u didn't download this mod did u because isn't it fun mowing down all the cows and other animals on the road lol 😂😂😂😂
  3. Looks good tho i don't use policing redefined I got to say it is a good mod and similar ai voice to blr by Blueline Vibes but free
  4. Hello to all car modellers and livery designers can you make a els lvmpd tesla cybertruck for gta 5 please that would be thx (to all lcpdfr.com staff and moderators sorry if this is in the wrong spot)
  5. Zulu mate I can't dm u anymore on discord it says ur discord isn't available and it also says when i try to do a friend request because that sometimes work so I can dm other people it doesn't allow me to
  6. No worries mate now you have done it which is good hope more people will download it and use it
  7. Love it mate just letting you know it was my idea to get Reverend Zulu to do it. It is a good FPIU livery for the explorer can't wait to try the Durango livery u made
    Beautiful livery and fits nicely with the fpiu. I'll add a pic a bit later
  8. I believe i have found you on discord I hope if not tell me what your profile pic is and I'll have another look
  9. Wow Impressive 10/10 can't wait to add it mate 👍🏻 (Just to let everyone know I'm the one who requested it btw so hope everyone enjoys it)
  10. Sweet thanks I live in Australia so it is a different time zone here and I'm going to be mate so I'll send it to u when I can. I have a specific fpiu for u to do
  11. If u have discord server or just a standard discord profile i can send it to u or Gmail or something can u provide a link to me and I'll send it to u on there please and thx
  12. Yo love the livery could you make a 9/11 LAPD livery please than and NYPD one please. 2025 fpiu lapd livery and 2001 NYPD cvpi please. I'll see if I can find the templates for the specific cars that I want u to do. Right now I'm on my phone so I can't do it for one of the cars maybe idk yet
  13. I know the cars are 10/10 so I'm very Impressed. can you add more tesla's though besides the cybertruck cause it kinda looks a bit weird seeing one tesla in the pack and maybe add some more EV's too would be cool thx
  14. got ya all good mate thx for the fix and like I said a little while ago that your livery's is better than SO Cal's 😂
  15. I want add for you oroborus04 that all you have to do for the Los Santos International Airport Livery is you just open the vehicle's .ytd file click on the search in the top of it in the .ytd file and just type "sign" into it and then make sure it's selected (which it should be) and click the replace and locate the Los Santos International Airport livery that has the extra I in the name and double click on it and it should replace it. it doesn't need to be changed but I see where your coming from but if it's the actual folder name then that's different but yes SilverGamer169 you can change it still but it is more better to do it like that and it shouldn't matter.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.