Everything posted by Edawg451
-
C.E.S (Custom ELS Sirens)
Will do. Ill try it and if it doesnt work im happy to wait. This was just a "itll be nice to have older sirens just for older cars) type of thing
- 78 comments
- 4 reviews
-
C.E.S (Custom ELS Sirens)
- 78 comments
- 4 reviews
-
C.E.S (Custom ELS Sirens)
So when I enable the siren tones 1-4 (lets say Mastercom B siren) Wail, Yelp, Piercer and Ultra Hi Lo work but the airhorn defaults to the ELS Airhorn. It also doesnt interrupt the sirens
- 78 comments
- 4 reviews
-
C.E.S (Custom ELS Sirens)
- 78 comments
- 4 reviews
-
ApxRadio UI
May I suggest the ability for maybe 2-3 more channels? I plan to use this for fire morer so and would love to have 2 ops channels, and a fireground channel as well as the dispatch
- 84 comments
- 10 reviews
-
NPCI REGIONAL SLANG
"Go Birds" is used extensively in Philly. I grew up there and its used as Hello, Goodbye, Yes, and sometimes ive heard it used as a "Go F Yourself." Just was poking some fun! Love the mod!
-
NPCI REGIONAL SLANG