Everything posted by VRDog
-
[DLS/Add-on] 1994 Chevrolet Caprice 9C1 - Cape Catfish Police
-
Policing Redefined
I notice that anytime I call Noose SWAT, they only show up with Pistols. No matter what my xml says. Anyone else having this problem?
- 739 comments
- 58 reviews
-
Snohomish County 1996 CVPI
-
pdComp - Police Computer
May we please have the ability to lookup Court Cases on the Tablet? Currently it's in the car only. I use it to roleplay a "Rapid Court Case" lol. If the perp isn't given jail time, I uncuff them at the station. Currently, I have to get back in the car to check the results properly. I realize there's a popup window but that doesn't go into detail.
- 398 comments
- 45 reviews
-
[ELS][Addon|Replace] Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
Hey thank you! I see that they're all coded to be the same color. For example the 18Charger is Black, and the 21Tahoe is Grey. Yet, in the code they're both set to 0 0 3 156 0 0 So I was wondering what was making them different colors here. That's what was confusing me (and still is). Looks like I'll have to go the other route and use Paint. Thanks again for your help though, great pack!!!
-
Golden State Justice - A California State Overhaul for pdComp
Please try this mod! Very well written/thought out. Super immersive and works flawlessly right out of the box!
-
[ELS][Addon|Replace] Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
Awesome Lights! Handling is great, Light Patters are great, Performance is Great, and the Visual of the vehicle overall (paintjob) is perfect.
-
[ELS][Addon|Replace] Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
Question : How can I get all the vehicles to spawn with the same color? I notice some are Grey, and some are Black. The ytd shows a colorless texture, so I'm not sure what to replace. Thank you for any help :)
-
Lone Star State Justice - A Texas State Overhaul for pdComp
- 5 comments
- 3 reviews
-
Lone Star State Justice - A Texas State Overhaul for pdComp
- 5 comments
- 3 reviews
-
Golden State Justice - A California State Overhaul for pdComp
Monumental task I realize but... Can we get one for Texas? I'm loving what you've done here for California so far :)
-
[ELS-Hybrid | Addon] Sandy Shores 2011 CVPI Pack
- 10 comments
- 1 review
-
[ELS][Addon] Los Santos Police Department
Is there anywhere that I can still download your Sheriff version? I see it was taken down from this website.
- 244 comments
- 16 reviews
-
[ELS] Thero's State Wide Services Pack (LEO, EMS, Fire, Plus More)
My biggest gripe is the Rims used on the LSPD vehicles. They're Hip-Hop Wheels and it makes them appear like HotWheels Toy Cars. Personal Opinion. Other than that, great work on a great pack!!!
- 363 comments
- 26 reviews
-
[ELS-Hybrid | Addon] Sandy Shores 2011 CVPI Pack
- 10 comments
- 1 review
-
[ELS-Hybrid | Addon] Sandy Shores 2011 CVPI Pack
PD1 and PD3 work fine, but for whatever reason, PD2 has no lights. Great vehicles though, instant favorite!!!
- 10 comments
- 1 review
-
750+ Charges/Citations for pdComp! Works with 10-21!
Nope. He means the mod pdcomp. Pdcomp is it's own mod and I highly recommend it! Super easy to use, and tons of features.
-
New Livery's for Thero's State Wide Services Pack
How did you get the Wheels to be like that? Rims I mean. In the default pack, they have these ugly..... Hip-Hop wheels if you know what I mean haha. I really like the ones you have in the screenshots.
-
Yobbin Callouts
- 184 comments
- 24 reviews
- my custom els
-
ChillLSCallouts - Mega Pack!
I love the mod, but personally am not a fan of the Scanner Audio. Is it possible to run the mod without the scanner folder?
- 199 comments
- 16 reviews
-
[Non-ELS] Carlton Police Department Pack
-
Atlantis Police Department Livery
-
Rebalanced Dispatch Enhanced
Does anyone know if it's still possible in 2026 to get this working with the "Pull Me Over" mod? (Which comes with "Cops on Patrol" included.)
- 1,524 comments
- 85 reviews
-
Non-ELS to ELS