Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nightz Development

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nightz Development

  1. Nightz Development posted a gallery image in GTA V Galleries
  2. Nightz Development posted a gallery image in GTA V Galleries
  3. Thanks for Letting me know I will Fix it when I Update it again. Was also Testing AI Paths In it to.
  4. They Were Updated When the Map Pack Was. This is the Final Release for this since The Map Pack was Discontinued
    • 2,715 downloads
    • Version 3.82
    FAQ How can I download or purchase additional Nightz Development products? Join our Discord server to browse and download products. Select items are also available on LCPDFR. How do I get in touch for collaboration or inquiries? Reach out via Discord or LCPDFR. We welcome collaborations, feedback, and all inquiries. How often are products updated? Updates are released based on ongoing development and community feedback. Updates may coincide with new map releases or feature enhancements. What should I do if I encounter an issue? Join our Discord and open a support ticket. Our team will assist you as soon as possible. TERMS OF SERVICE You may not claim any Nightz Development products, scripts, or code as your own. All works are original creations of Nightz Development. You may not rip, modify, reverse-engineer, or alter Nightz Development files in any way without express written permission. All files are licensed for use on FiveM servers only. Any other use requires explicit written consent from Nightz Development. Redistribution, resale, or re-upload of these files without direct permission is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized distribution—whether free or for profit—will result in file removal and further action as deemed appropriate.
  5. Nightz Development posted a gallery image in GTA V Galleries
  6. im unsure how. Mainly a FiveM Dev
    • 3,683 downloads
    • Version 0.0
    DISCLAIMER THE POLICE STATION, SANDY SHORES MED ARE NOT PART OF THIS MAP. TO GET THOSE MAPS GO HERE https://gn.studio/ FAQ Q: How can I download or purchase additional Nightz Development products? A: You can join our Discord server to browse and download products. Some items may also be available on LCPDFR. Q: How can I get in touch with Nightz Development for collaboration or other inquiries? A: Feel free to reach out through Discord or on LCPDFR. We’re open to collaborations, feedback, and any questions you may have. Q: How often are maps and products updated? A: Updates are released based on ongoing development and user feedback. Some updates may coincide with new map releases or enhancements. Q: What should I do if I encounter an issue with a map, even after reading the provided documentation? A: Please join our Discord server and open a support ticket. A developer or support team member will assist you as soon as possible. TOS [1] You shall not claim any products, scripts, or items created by Nightz Development as your own. Respect the effort and originality put into these creations. [2] You are not permitted to rip, modify, or alter any of Nightz Development's files without express permission. [3] These files are approved for use in FiveM servers only. Any other usage must receive explicit consent. [4] Do not redistribute, resell, or upload these files anywhere else without direct permission from Nightz Development. Unauthorized distribution, whether free or for profit, will result in the removal of these files from your possession and potential further action.
  7. Thank you. More Updates Coming Soon
  8. New Update Coming soon https://discord.gg/87mAUrU3FN
  9. Thanks Man, Im always updating if you join the discord you can see early builds and such forth coming soon.
    • 3,054 downloads
    • Version 3.4
    FAQ Q: How can I download or purchase additional Nightz Development products? A: You can join our Discord server to browse and download products. Some items may also be available on LCPDFR. Q: How can I get in touch with Nightz Development for collaboration or other inquiries? A: Feel free to reach out through Discord or on LCPDFR. We’re open to collaborations, feedback, and any questions you may have. Q: How often are maps and products updated? A: Updates are released based on ongoing development and user feedback. Some updates may coincide with new map releases or enhancements. Q: What should I do if I encounter an issue with a map, even after reading the provided documentation? A: Please join our Discord server and open a support ticket. A developer or support team member will assist you as soon as possible. TOS [1] You shall not claim any products, scripts, or items created by Nightz Development as your own. Respect the effort and originality put into these creations. [2] You are not permitted to rip, modify, or alter any of Nightz Development's files without express permission. [3] These files are approved for use in FiveM servers only. Any other usage must receive explicit consent. [4] Do not redistribute, resell, or upload these files anywhere else without direct permission from Nightz Development. Unauthorized distribution, whether free or for profit, will result in the removal of these files from your possession and potential further action.
    • 703 downloads
    • Version 2
    FAQ [Q] How can I download or purchase additional Nightz products? (A) Join the Discord or find it on LCPDFR: https://discord.gg/87mAUrU3FN [Q] How can I get in touch with Nightz for a collaboration or anything else? (A) Send me a message on Discord or here. [Q] How frequently are these maps updated (A) Depending on the creation or updating of other maps TOS [1] You will Not claim my Items, I Make and work hard on as your own. [2] You Will Not RIP or Edit my Files. [3] It is permissible to utilize in FiveM servers. [4] Unless you get in touch with me, you will not distribute these files for sale or download anyplace else. If you distribute these materials for free or in any other way violate my terms of service, I will take them down.
  10. Images added to a gallery album owned by Nightz Development in GTA V Galleries
    What's New in Version 3.3 Released December 8 Beta Includes SP FiveM FiveM Client TO GET MORE BETA UPDATES PLEASE REQUEST @ND | Beta Tester

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.