Everything posted by Gerhart67
-
Los Santos RED
That lsr gang creator mod is not associated with this mod. There is no collaboration between that and this mod and is considered a separate 3rd party mod so use are your own rick. There are no 3rd party mods/scripts that are suggested to use alongside Los Santos RED. If you want to use anything else then it's up to the user to test them to find out. Keep in mind there is no support for 3rd party mods so any issues will need to be solved by the user. There are "user configs" available in the discord. These are "configs" (edited additive xml's) that use the already in mod mechanics to add on to the mod. As long as those configs are maintained they should work. I have several in that thread and am getting ready to go through them to make sure they are up to date. I need to go through and make sure no tags have been added/removed and to make sure there are no conflicts with the current version. There are also tutorials on the discord, I have several that still hold up to the current version even though they are older. In the discord there is also program to help make editing xml's easier for those that struggle. Though I have not used it, it's been reported to be very good. It's called XML Helper and is at the top of the page in the User Configs thread.
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos RED
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos RED
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos Red constant crashing during gameplay
I replied in the LSR thread. I must also mention that the log does not show a Rage or LSR issue. I see you have SHV and SHVDN so I'm assuming you have scripts installed. Just to note, LSR does not require SHV to be installed
-
Los Santos RED
No Idea what issue you're having but it runs perfectly fine on the latest GTAV update. If you would like help in troubleshooting, join the discord for better support Wrong place to get support. The best place to get support is the discord. I must also mention that the RagePluginHook.log you want to submit is the one in the main GTAV directory/folder. It's overwritten on every activation of Rage so it's always new.
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos RED
I am so sorry for not replying. I haven't been to this website in quite some time. The Settings.xml isn't installed, rather it's made on first launch of the mod or if there isn't one already present. That being said it's a good idea to make a backup just in case something goes wrong. Another thing that I highly recommend, is while in game, press F10 > Settings > Save to File. This will update the Settings.xml if anything has been added/removed in the update. It's also a good idea to do this with all character saves. The character saves may have added/removed tags. So all you would need to do is load the character then save it. Do it with all characters. Now keep in mind, if using a vanilla ped and not the mp freemode model. A GTAV update can corrupt a vanilla ped character, it just happened to me and I lost one of my characters.
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos RED
Make sure these are installed and installed in the proper location. Many times it's the RageNativeUI that people miss or Gameconfig GTAV directory/folder ---------------- HeapAdjuster.asi HeapAdjuster.ini <== set heap size to 2048 NAudio.dll NAudio.xml PackfileLimitAdjuster.asi PackfileLimitAdjuster.ini RageNativIU.dll RageNativIU.xml Plugins (folder) ----------------- LosSantosRED (folder w/contents) LosSantosRED.dll LosSantosRED.pdb Mods (folder) ------------------ Custom GameConfig.xml installed at Mods/Update/update.rpf/common/data/ using OpenIV
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos RED
I am not the Developer of this mod. I am Gerhart67 but I am not Greskrendtregk/thatoneguy650,which is one and the same and the Developer
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos RED
That is because neither of those 2 mods has anything to do with Rage and that is why you will not see them showing up in the log. Rage is not going to magically log an issue that it has no function with. Just like it won't show if you have a bad script installed. A script from the scripts folder not a plugin from the plugin folder. Rage hooks into plugins and scripthookv hooks into scripts. 2 different hooks that are not related One issue with NVE is that it's an asi and also adjusts the Heap Size. One of the requirements for LSR is to use the HeapAdjuster asi. The deal with asi's is that they are loaded in alphabetical order. Since NVE comes last it overrides the setting of HeapAdjuster. You can rename HeapAdjuster to zHeapAdjuster to assure it loads last thus keeping it's setting. Plus make sure you set the Heap Size to 2048 in it's ini file. That traffic mod conflicts because it adjusts several things that LSR already does. Not to mention it's a paid mod and all paid mods should be avoided like the cancer they are.
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos RED
Looks to me that you have several mods that conflict with LSR. NVE specifically is a known one to cause issues. That central traffic mod looks to be a possible contender for issues. MLO's can definitely cause issues especially since most are not optimized and crap. Discord is the place to seek assistance as troubleshooting is easier there. If you go to the help channel, drop your RagePluginHook.log in there, we can start there and try to assist.
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos RED
Я не говорю по-русски и пользуюсь услугами переводчика. Если бы вы присоединились к Discord, есть русскоязычный канал, в котором, я уверен, кто-то мог бы вам помочь. (Translation) I don't speak Russian and I am using a translator. If you were to join the discord there is a Russian speaking channel that I'm sure someone could assist you in.
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos RED
From the change log: Enhanced Support. LSR can now be played on the Enhanced version of GTA. Some issues present. Some button prompts will not display and slo-mo will not enable.
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos RED
EUP has never been included. You mean FEJ, FullExpandedJurisdiction, which is in the AlternativeConfigs folder. EUP Law & Order plus EUP Serve & Rescue need to be installed separately and first before FEJ. As for the map, one of the devs said that it is no longer being worked on. It may work but it is not complete so there really is no reason to make configs for something not complete.
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos RED
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos RED
Estoy de acuerdo en que esto llevará a LSR a un nivel completamente nuevo. Por favor perdone mi traducción ya que utilicé un traductor I agree this will take LSR to a whole new level. Please forgive my translation as I used a translator
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos RED
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos RED
It's on this page. Just press Control + f and type Discord and scroll down in the description until you see it.
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos RED
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos RED
If you join the discord there is a Nightly Build currently available. Nightly Builds come out before official releases in order to test new features and it's only available there.
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos RED
Use OpenIV to install the greskfullmoderntraffic.oiv and copy the xml's into the main LSR folder. If you would like to remove the vanilla gangs from the game then install the greskfullmoderntraffic_novanillagang_addon.oiv, using OpenIV, after installing the first one. If not don't worry about it. Plus this mod does not touch the vanilla save files as it has it's very own save system. Now go clean that dogshit up cause you're getting it on the carpet
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos RED
It's an issue with the game thinking the headlights need to be on at a specific hour when it's not. You can either disable the non-roadworthy crime or adjust what it affects in the Settings.xml. These are my personal settings <NonRoadworthyVehicleHealthLimit>100</NonRoadworthyVehicleHealthLimit> <NonRoadworthyEngineHealthLimit>100</NonRoadworthyEngineHealthLimit> <NonRoadworthyVehicleCheckDamagedWindows>false</NonRoadworthyVehicleCheckDamagedWindows> <NonRoadworthyVehicleCheckDamagedDoors>false</NonRoadworthyVehicleCheckDamagedDoors> <NonRoadworthyVehicleCheckDamagedHeadlights>false</NonRoadworthyVehicleCheckDamagedHeadlights> <NonRoadworthyVehicleCheckDamagedTires>false</NonRoadworthyVehicleCheckDamagedTires> <NonRoadworthyVehicleCheckNoHeadlights>true</NonRoadworthyVehicleCheckNoHeadlights> <NonRoadworthyVehicleCheckNoPlate>true</NonRoadworthyVehicleCheckNoPlate>
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos RED
Попробуйте эту ссылку https://discord.gg/ragepluginhook Try this link https://discord.gg/ragepluginhook
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos RED
I don't know of any other mod other than ELS. Keep in mind if you're going to use ELS there will be a lot of work involved. You will need to replace every single emergency vehicle in the mod with one that uses ELS. My opinion, not worth the effort for the amount of work involved to get pretty lights.
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos RED
I have a more updated video showing how to create a character in Los Santos Red. There is also a couple of other things in the video
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Los Santos RED
LCPP in not incompatible, if so then why would there be configs for it. No the issue you're having is not normal. Now I don't use LCPP so I can't really help you on this. There are people in the discord that do use LCPP and that can help.
- 686 comments
- 28 reviews