Jump to content

o sick COOL LIGHTS

From the album:

Lundy's W.I.Ps

  • 648 images
  • 0 comments
  • 2,116 image comments

Photo Information for o sick COOL LIGHTS


Recommended Comments

Any plans for a 1990 LAPD Caprice too? the LAPD changed the setup around with the 90' Caprice I think, they (often) used the newer Aerodynic model (seen on any 1990+ LAPD patrol car)  and the normal Caprice hubcaps instead of those dog dish things from what I've seen. 

Spoiler

673616586.jpgscene-from-los-angeles-riots-1992-california-usa-dej42r.jpg

Edited by 11john11

Share this comment


Link to comment
3 hours ago, 11john11 said:

Any plans for a 1990 LAPD Caprice too? the LAPD changed the setup around with the 90' Caprice I think, they (often) used the newer Aerodynic model (seen on any 1990+ LAPD patrol car)  and the normal Caprice hubcaps instead of those dog dish things from what I've seen. 

  Hide contents

673616586.jpgscene-from-los-angeles-riots-1992-california-usa-dej42r.jpg

This is the 1990. And i've been looking for pictures like that. Now i have a reason to do so :^)

Share this comment


Link to comment
3 hours ago, Lundy said:

This is the 1990. And i've been looking for pictures like that. Now i have a reason to do so :^)

Don't forget those little loudspeakers that the newer LAPD Caprices all had on the grille

144079124.jpg

Share this comment


Link to comment
9 minutes ago, 11john11 said:

Don't forget those little loudspeakers that the newer LAPD Caprices all had on the grille

144079124.jpg

We'll have extras galore.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×