Jump to content
Grapeseed Township
 
© t0y, Slendis
Credit t0y, Slendis
Image Tools

Grapeseed Township

271590_20170507124950_1.thumb.png.714a43771dc74c287e44823235848b2a.png

 

271590_20170507125009_1.thumb.png.ec527a17e61bef680dd3728e5dcf6f4f.png

 

screenshots by @Slendis

Credit

t0y, Slendis

Copyright

© t0y, Slendis

From the album:

t0y's Projects

  • 124 images
  • 0 comments
  • 1140 image comments


Recommended Comments

1 minute ago, Riley24 said:

Absolutely love these small town cars, super realistic. 

 

Is that sarcastic? :(

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, t0y said:

 

Is that sarcastic? :(

No, not at all! Haha, I'm always trying to find cars to put paleto and sandy shores PD skins on, and they never really fit the small town look. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Riley24 said:

No, not at all! Haha, I'm always trying to find cars to put paleto and sandy shores PD skins on, and they never really fit the small town look. 

Oh sweet, thanks lol. I am planning on doing Grapeseed Township as a richer department with newer vehicles, like the liberty, some FPIUs, etc. Paleto Bay as the classic U.S. small town, some black and white designs still older setups mainly vics, tahoes, and a charger or two with the freedoms, and sandy shores idk yet... Going to try to do all those towns.

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, t0y said:

Oh sweet, thanks lol. I am planning on doing Grapeseed Township as a richer department with newer vehicles, like the liberty, some FPIUs, etc. Paleto Bay as the classic U.S. small town, some black and white designs still older setups mainly vics, tahoes, and a charger or two with the freedoms, and sandy shores idk yet... Going to try to do all those towns.

Sounds awesome!

Share this comment


Link to comment

That looks awesome! Love the pushbar on it! One thing I did notice however was that the wheels don't appear to be in contact to the ground, just small little dealio

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, getinmybelly0627 said:

That looks awesome! Love the pushbar on it! One thing I did notice however was that the wheels don't appear to be in contact to the ground, just small little dealio

Thanks :)

That seems like a R* editor issue, its fine in game and on other angles, idk Ill check it out again.

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, t0y said:

Oh sweet, thanks lol. I am planning on doing Grapeseed Township as a richer department with newer vehicles, like the liberty, some FPIUs, etc. Paleto Bay as the classic U.S. small town, some black and white designs still older setups mainly vics, tahoes, and a charger or two with the freedoms, and sandy shores idk yet... Going to try to do all those towns.

I'd do the opposite actually. Grapeseed is a much smaller location than Paleto is.

Share this comment


Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Mikofiticus said:

I'd do the opposite actually. Grapeseed is a much smaller location than Paleto is.

Yeah but it seems like a richer town, idk. Maybe ill switch them around.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...