Jump to content
Paleto Bay Police Department
 
© t0y, Maurice97
Credit Maurice97, Carper, Kevin, t0y
Image Tools

Paleto Bay Police Department

t0y

Ya :)

Screenshots by @Maurice97

I added a traffic vic which has a working TA in the back, and two other dominators on the top of the back and a rear facing radar :3

 

6.thumb.png.1e4694340ec1ac55798b586c175585b8.png

 

 

Credit

Maurice97, Carper, Kevin, t0y

Copyright

© t0y, Maurice97

From the album:

t0y's Projects

  • 124 images
  • 0 comments
  • 1,140 image comments


Recommended Comments

The setup of this slicktop looks perfect in my opinion, Rhino rambar, some cool lights in the back, and nothing surplus like those small lights on the side of pushbar or headlight.

Share this comment


Link to comment
3 minutes ago, WZNGT said:

The setup of this slicktop looks perfect in my opinion, Rhino rambar, some cool lights in the back, and nothing surplus like those small lights on the side of pushbar or headlight.

thanks, lol. Very old picture, I redid the lighting setup a lot and completely redid the interior as a part of my new PBPD pack.

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, t0y said:

thanks, lol. Very old picture, I redid the lighting setup a lot and completely redid the interior as a part of my new PBPD pack.

You mean the one with hubcap? I saw that but... I would said this one is still my favorite(also the skin looks better for me), a bit frustrated that I don't use ELS but that is my problem(and my low end laptop's).

I am still using NIGHTKID's old CVPI pack because it suits all my preferences expected it is not a 2011 model... There won't be new chances for my dream one since it the era of ELS, but look at the images of these awesome new mod will still be a enjoyment, thank you.:thumbsup:

Share this comment


Link to comment
3 minutes ago, WZNGT said:

You mean the one with hubcap? I saw that but... I would said this one is still my favorite(also the skin looks better for me), a bit frustrated that I don't use ELS but that is my problem(and my low end laptop's).

I am still using NIGHTKID's old CVPI pack because it suits all my preferences expected it is not a 2011 model... There won't be new chances for my dream one since it the era of ELS, but look at the images of these awesome new mod will still be a enjoyment, thank you.:thumbsup:

RIP maybe one day you can use ELS, it truly is great haha.

 

And yea I like this livery too, I am going to probably use them on my Sandy Shores pack :d

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, t0y said:

RIP maybe one day you can use ELS, it truly is great haha.

 

And yea I like this livery too, I am going to probably use them on my Sandy Shores pack :d

Apart from my laptop problem... I am ok with default lights, ELS just make those extra parts gone, so I am still prefer non-ELS. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, WZNGT said:

Apart from my laptop problem... I am ok with default lights, ELS just make those extra parts gone, so I am still prefer non-ELS. 

yup gotcha

Share this comment


Link to comment
7 hours ago, WZNGT said:

Apart from my laptop problem... I am ok with default lights, ELS just make those extra parts gone, so I am still prefer non-ELS. 

What do you mean with extra parts gone? You can configure ELS to ignore certain extras you don't want to be part of the lights

Edited by 11john11

Share this comment


Link to comment
17 hours ago, 11john11 said:

What do you mean with extra parts gone? You can configure ELS to ignore certain extras you don't want to be part of the lights

Then will they showup and dispear with the light? Didn't see any one try that and those ELS car seems are 1 or 2 extra parts maximum, back to F5544's era, 6 and more extras is not hard to see and it makes the npc vehicles variable.

Share this comment


Link to comment
5 hours ago, WZNGT said:

Then will they showup and dispear with the light? Didn't see any one try that and those ELS car seems are 1 or 2 extra parts maximum, back to F5544's era, 6 and more extras is not hard to see and it makes the npc vehicles variable.

They are completely unnaffected by ELS and spawn like they do in the default game

Share this comment


Link to comment
58 minutes ago, 11john11 said:

They are completely unnaffected by ELS and spawn like they do in the default game

I see, maybe I will try that if I start to modding someday.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×