Jump to content
Santa Barbara County Sheriff
 
© West Valley Designs
Image Tools

Santa Barbara County Sheriff

I already asked before, but some people don't check status updates, and I just want to make sure.

Is it worth releasing? (basically do enough people want it to justify a release)

Copyright

© West Valley Designs

From the album:

West Valley Designs junk

  • 58 images
  • 0 comments
  • 190 image comments

Photo Information for Santa Barbara County Sheriff


Recommended Comments

Nice skin, You should release it! Btw. Did you have that CVPI installed on police slot? Because my game crashed  when I tried to spawn this car :/

Share this comment


Link to comment
40 minutes ago, SerekgPL said:

Nice skin, You should release it! Btw. Did you have that CVPI installed on police slot? Because my game crashed  when I tried to spawn this car :/

No it's an add-on

Share this comment


Link to comment
42 minutes ago, SerekgPL said:

Nice skin, You should release it! Btw. Did you have that CVPI installed on police slot? Because my game crashed  when I tried to spawn this car :/

I have it in police and it does just fine. How much VRAM do you have? It's pretty high poly.

Share this comment


Link to comment

The car may crash when spawned because of it having a 4K texture, I was having the same issue until I figured that out. You can use GIMP to downsize the texture to 2048x2048

Share this comment


Link to comment
18 minutes ago, MikoFiticus said:

I have it in police and it does just fine. How much VRAM do you have? It's pretty high poly.

I have 4gb of vram (GTX 970)

12 minutes ago, McKinnion said:

The car may crash when spawned because of it having a 4K texture, I was having the same issue until I figured that out. You can use GIMP to downsize the texture to 2048x2048

I'm not using textures by Carperino but I'll try it with my currently textures.

Share this comment


Link to comment
33 minutes ago, McKinnion said:

The car may crash when spawned because of it having a 4K texture, I was having the same issue until I figured that out. You can use GIMP to downsize the texture to 2048x2048

I have heard that too, but am only using the 2048x2048 textures.

19 minutes ago, SerekgPL said:

I have 4gb of vram (GTX 970)

I'm not using textures by Carperino but I'll try it with my currently textures.

That might be. I have the same card, so it's most likely the textures.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×