gman124

Vehicles

I uploaded a 2018 Dodge Charger into my game, but the tail lights show yellow instead of red,  is there a way to fix that or is that simply a model thing? 

13 hours ago, gman124 said:

Which forum is that. I don’t know what forums to post stuff on

That just is a notification that the Moderator moved it to the appropriate forum, which is GTA 5 Support.

As for your issue, can you link me the vehicle? 

Thanks! 🙂

Come and join my Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/xsdAXJb
Reminder: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

It’s the LSPD 2018 Charger (with Reflective Livery) 1.0.0. By Tactical Porato, it doesn't have a link to vehicle.

Edited by gman124

7 minutes ago, gman124 said:

It’s the LSPD 2018 Charger (with Reflective Livery) 1.0.0. By Tactical Porato

Can you post screen shots of your problem? 

i can't right now i'm on my work computer, the only issue i have with this vehicle is the solid tail light i'm not sure what you actually call it is yellow in game instead of red. 1493384679_GrandTheftAutoVScreenshot2019_12.30-12_47_45_93.jpg.86a5a3037c38ff88d34ec326f67bfde5.jpg

Edited by gman124

Where did you download it at?

Come and join my Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/xsdAXJb
Reminder: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

I downloaded it from the lspdfr.com  downloads, vehicle models.

Edited by gman124

12 hours ago, gman124 said:

I downloaded it from the lspdfr.com  downloads, vehicle models.

Could you get me the link for that page then?

On 1/13/2020 at 10:44 AM, gman124 said:

I uploaded a 2018 Dodge Charger into my game, but the tail lights show yellow instead of red,  is there a way to fix that or is that simply a model thing? 

I had a look at the file page and no one else has reported this - granted there are no reviews either. Did you install the vehicle into a policeold slot?  If yes, the carvariations need to be updated so that lightsettings is set to 1.

If no to the above, is this happening on other models, or just this one?  If just this one, then it could be an issue with the model.  You could try PM'ing Tactical Potato and asking him.  Here's a link to the file so you can get to his profile if needed, or even try redownloading. 

12-31-19new.jpg.50c2d8e500b7cae577ffddebe18fec42.jpg

I believe I down loaded it into police slot 1 because I no longer have the old crown Vic anymore, I still have the Taurus and the Fib model black and white. That is the only model I have for now. 

I can go back in there to make sure and maybe I need to do that on the light variations. 

9 hours ago, gman124 said:

I believe I down loaded it into police slot 1 because I no longer have the old crown Vic anymore, I still have the Taurus and the Fib model black and white. That is the only model I have for now. 

I can go back in there to make sure and maybe I need to do that on the light variations. 

You might have to do that. Because, and correct me if I am wrong Reddington, but that is ideally supposed to be for POLICE2.

1 minute ago, UnknownBastion said:

You might have to do that. Because, and correct me if I am wrong Reddington, but that is ideally supposed to be for POLICE2.

There's really no such thing as "optimized for police2", or "this works better in sheriff2 slot".  All cars will work in any slot, you just need to edit the handlingid, audionamehash and if applicable, the sirensetting in the carvariations.  The reason some files say "optimized for" is due to them including a vehicles.meta that changes the handlingid so the vehicle won't flip, or a carvariation with a custom sirensetting.

12-31-19new.jpg.50c2d8e500b7cae577ffddebe18fec42.jpg