Sheriff Deputy Lewis 5507

My Game just freeze and deletes itself

I load LSPDFR and my game waits a few seconds till it freezes and deletes itself. please help

I am Lance Corporal of the Los Santo's Sheriff Department which I am usually sent to patrol Paleto Bay and Sandy Shore's. I was promoted from Park Ranger a year ago for arresting a possible terrorist threat thank's to a stranger but I didn't note it   (funny joke from a Arrest Event) So know I dealt with Bank Robbery's and Police Shootouts but usually the Hospital brings everyone back to life 😉😉 so lets Obey and Survive.

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to LSPDFR 0.4 Support.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

Posted (edited)
On 3/14/2019 at 11:44 PM, x otikoruk x said:

Check your anti-virus. Chances are that it's quarantining your GTA V files.

anti virus fine I loaded it with only LSPDFR and it still does that I am testing to see if it is my GTA that is broken

Edited by Sheriff Deputy Lewis 5507

I am Lance Corporal of the Los Santo's Sheriff Department which I am usually sent to patrol Paleto Bay and Sandy Shore's. I was promoted from Park Ranger a year ago for arresting a possible terrorist threat thank's to a stranger but I didn't note it   (funny joke from a Arrest Event) So know I dealt with Bank Robbery's and Police Shootouts but usually the Hospital brings everyone back to life 😉😉 so lets Obey and Survive.