HaDoCk987

LSPDFR 0.4

To add to what Ineseri said, please follow the most recent 0.4 update thread.  This question has been asked many of times.  It really comes down to the plugin devs.  LSPDFR is getting updated,  plain and simple.  The individual devs are the ones who need to update their own plugins to be compatible.

On 2/11/2019 at 11:54 AM, HaDoCk987 said:

I hope that LSPDFR 0.4 can be used with which plugins only compatible with 0.3.1.

Because many creator have quit.

Running through the features you may also find yourself pleasantly surprised by the amount of plugins you now won't have to install. The rest will come into play given time, as much as the development team understand plugins are important, if their only focus was maintaining compatibility for this current patch we'd likely not see as many features.

11 minutes ago, Kaller330 said:

Running through the features you may also find yourself pleasantly surprised by the amount of plugins you now won't have to install. The rest will come into play given time, as much as the development team understand plugins are important, if their only focus was maintaining compatibility for this current patch we'd likely not see as many features.

That's what I am looking forward too. Just got into LSPDFR and was disappointed that some of the top plugins that made me want to play the this mod are no longer being updated. So very much look forward to 0.4 as it should add a lot just to the base package.

3 hours ago, gord96 said:

That's what I am looking forward too. Just got into LSPDFR and was disappointed that some of the top plugins that made me want to play the this mod are no longer being updated. So very much look forward to 0.4 as it should add a lot just to the base package.

The release of 0.4 will likely kick some new addons into development, or reignite the passions of the developers of the discontinued ones. Or enable features that don't require them alltogether.