Simone90

LMS.common.dll

Hello,

I installed GTA V 3 days ago, and i spent one day trying to understand why LSPDFR crashes every time.

Looking on the console, it says files or dipendences are missing: "LMS.common.dll" is missing, not loaded or corrupted. Where can i found the download? And will be enough to solve my crash problems? I can't play LSPDFR, every time i start it/restart it it crash again.

I also downloaded and moved all DLL necessary, but i think the error is for that only DLL, which is the only one missing. Where do i have to move it? In LSPDFR folder or in GTA V folder? Anyway, i need the download before.

I also downloaded and moved all DLL necessary, but i think the error is for that only DLL, which is the only one missing. Where do i have to move it? In LSPDFR folder or in GTA V folder? Anyway, i need the download before.

There are many errors tough. I really don't know what to do. Plugin Hook did not requested/showed any test for essentials files. There is a "system.io" error and the dll error i told above.

Screenshot (57).png

Edited by Simone90
Added details

8 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Hello,

Could you please post your RPH Crash Log.

Thanks!

Sure! I'll take log file soon.

6 hours ago, willpv23 said:

LMS.Common.dll should be included in the LSPDFR download. It goes into your root GTA V folder.

So i Can find it in my root folder?

RagePluginHook.log

Here you'll find the complete log. Hope to play LSPDFR soon. I have to fix 2 errors mainly:
1. LMS.common.dll (i don't know if i have to place it in the GTA V directory or LSPDFR one).

2. System.one error.

Edited by Simone90
Added details

Here you will find my GTA V directory. May i have to find a DLL missing? I can't find the problem.

Screenshot (58).png

Screenshot (59).png

Edited by Simone90

I solved the problem by moving LMS.common.dll to GTA V folder, but i don't receive any callout. Why?

Screenshot (60).png

Edited by Simone90

You have LSPDFR installed completely incorrectly. ALL of the contents of your "LSPD First Response" folder should be in the GTA V folder.

6 minutes ago, willpv23 said:

You have LSPDFR installed completely incorrectly. ALL of the contents of your "LSPD First Response" folder should be in the GTA V folder.

So there is no need to create a folder with the mod name. I'll act now.

Screenshot (61).png

Screenshot (62).png

Every action i do cause problems. I think i have to retry another time and reinstall from zero.

Edited by Simone90

The mod is semi-working now. The problem is that i don't receive callouts because it crash.

RagePluginHook.log

I'm a noob to install Mods and all those things, most likely some files are missing for my fault.

Edited by Simone90

I am just gonna add on here. Please read the readme that comes with each mod or vehicle. It comes with a comprehensive installation guide, and can prevent problems like this from happening in the future.

I know it, but i don't know why callouts is not recognized and crashes if i press "x" to activate notifications... I don't know how to solve it.