OfficerMelon

ELS lights not proper colors

Hello People!

I recently installed a graphics enhancement mod, Make visuals grate again, and ever since, the light colors on ELS vehicles are terribly off. Blue lights look a light blue and red lights look orange. I have tried to go to visuals.dat and up the brightness but no luck... Any help? (I've attached pictures) 

Off colors.PNG

VisualSetting.dat.PNG

Does this happen with each vehicle model, or just the one pictured? I have Make Visuals Great installed as well, but it does not create an issue. An occasional vehicle's red lights will look yellow from certain angles, but not all. Do you have any other visual mods installed? Maybe a file like this will help?

This link says they did a clean reinstall of ELS and it helped. Maybe you can try that?

Edited by jb431

1 hour ago, OfficerMelon said:

Hello People!

I recently installed a graphics enhancement mod, Make visuals grate again, and ever since, the light colors on ELS vehicles are terribly off. Blue lights look a light blue and red lights look orange. I have tried to go to visuals.dat and up the brightness but no luck... Any help? (I've attached pictures) 

VisualSetting.dat.PNG

Your Shader and Post FX settings Must be on High or above. Game restart is required. 

Just now, Pavy said:

Your Shader and Post FX settings Must be on High or above. Game restart is required. 

Ahh, yes I didn't think to mention that. Good catch.

10 hours ago, jb431 said:

Does this happen with each vehicle model, or just the one pictured? I have Make Visuals Great installed as well, but it does not create an issue. An occasional vehicle's red lights will look yellow from certain angles, but not all. Do you have any other visual mods installed? Maybe a file like this will help?

This link says they did a clean reinstall of ELS and it helped. Maybe you can try that

It fixed it! Turning up my settings fixed it! Thanks! One more question, In my visualsettings.dat Is there any harm raising the brightness even more?

4 hours ago, OfficerMelon said:

It fixed it! Turning up my settings fixed it! Thanks! One more question, In my visualsettings.dat Is there any harm raising the brightness even more?

No, its all about preference