baseballwarrior22

Game not working after recent RAGEPlugin Update

Hello, so after the recent update with RAGEPluginHook, my game has been broken. My cars, uniforms, were removed but still showing in OpenIV under my MODDING DLC. I asked a few of my friends if they knew anything about it, and they said no and to come to here. In my Modding DLC in OpenIV, it shows my uniforms and vehicles are in game, but when I go in game they aren't there. If somebody could please help me, that would be great because this is stressful. 

11 hours ago, baseballwarrior22 said:

Hello, so after the recent update with RAGEPluginHook, my game has been broken. My cars, uniforms, were removed but still showing in OpenIV under my MODDING DLC. I asked a few of my friends if they knew anything about it, and they said no and to come to here. In my Modding DLC in OpenIV, it shows my uniforms and vehicles are in game, but when I go in game they aren't there. If somebody could please help me, that would be great because this is stressful. 

Since you are using the Modding DLC You need to add the line to dlclist.xml Again. Updating your update.rpf Reset any modding edits you made to it.

Inside Grand Theft Auto V\Mods\update\update.rpf\common\data

Edit Dlclist.xml and Add this to the bottom of the list and anything other dlc you might have put there in the past.

<Item>dlcpacks:\MODDING\</Item>

1 hour ago, baseballwarrior22 said:

Alright thank you! All my uniforms and everything are in there, but now LSPDFR First Response keeps crashing, so i'm trying to figure out why.

Upload your ragepluginhook.log located in your main gta 5 directory