JohnWhite2121

RPH crashing

For every new GTA V update you need to update ScriptHookV, RagePluginHook, and your update.rpf in your mods folder to the newest versions to avoid crashing. OpenIV should give you the option to replace it with a newer version, but you have to reinstall any files you have modded in there to the new RPF.

5 hours ago, Phaxol said:

For every new GTA V update you need to update ScriptHookV, RagePluginHook, and your update.rpf in your mods folder to the newest versions to avoid crashing. OpenIV should give you the option to replace it with a newer version, but you have to reinstall any files you have modded in there to the new RPF.

yeah I've updated everything like usual, when I launch the game without rage it loads like normal and works but it crashes with rage

Edited by JohnWhite2121

7 hours ago, JohnWhite2121 said:

yeah I've updated everything like usual, when I launch the game without rage it loads like normal and works but it crashes with rage

Hello,

What does it say when it crashes?

Thanks!

13 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Hello,

What does it say when it crashes?

Thanks!

i fixed it, i just uninstalled gtaV and reinstalled it it was getting on my nerves 

3 hours ago, JohnWhite2121 said:

i fixed it, i just uninstalled gtaV and reinstalled it it was getting on my nerves 

Hello,

Glad to hear that you fixed it!

Have fun patrolling the mean streets of Los Santos and Blaine County!