TheBritBastard

GTAV Crash W/O ScriptHookV

So I recently migrated my OS to another drive and thus had to reinstall GTAV and LSPDFR so I do not have a revert game before the latest GTA update.

SciptHookV is preventing launch. I removed ScriptHook as well as the dependent mods listed by RPH. Without scipthook the game crashes immediately after it is launched by RPH . With scripthook it makes it to the loading screen then the RPH window informing you that scripthook is preventing launch pops up, however GTAV proceeds to load without RPH..... the game works fine without RPH. In my case scripthook seems to be a requirement? Anyone have any idea whats going on? 

Edited by TheBritBastard
more detailed

Reinstalled LSPDFR GTAV and RAGE again and did not install scripthook.....

Now the game does not crash but RAGE and LSPDFR are not present in the game. no F4 no nothing. the loading screen is normal as well no RAGE loading screen even though the game is launched by RAGE

RagePluginHook.log

Forced windowed + Forced Directx11.

Works now with no mods. 

So the problem must have been caused by one of the mods possibly being dependent on scripthookV but I had alot so I have no idea which one it is. If i find out I'll let you guys know. Hopefully they get an update for scripthook soon

Thanks for the help!

On 12/15/2018 at 5:43 PM, TheBritBastard said:

Forced windowed + Forced Directx11.

Works now with no mods. 

So the problem must have been caused by one of the mods possibly being dependent on scripthookV but I had alot so I have no idea which one it is. If i find out I'll let you guys know. Hopefully they get an update for scripthook soon

Thanks for the help!

Hello,

Just a bit of an update, ScriptHookV has been updated. Go ahead and plop that in the game and let us know what happens.

Best of Luck!

UPDATE

added a few mods at a time everything was going good so I added more mods and callouts and boom CRASH.

Removed all mods and started again two at a time. Most recent two mods I installed were Traffic Policer and Police Smart Radio. I'm starting to see alot more posts about Police Smart Radio so I'll assume that was the problem. Attached is my RPH Log.

RagePluginHook.log

Sorry for the long delay. I uninstalled GTAV for a while. Recently did a clean install of GTAV and LSPDFR adding only one mod at a time. Installed Traffic Policer and I get ForceDuty crash. Remove it and everythings fine. It really sucks because a lot of other mods I love require Traffic Policer as a prereq as well.

image.png

I've seen alot of posts about this so I'd like to add that I do not have Police SmartRadio installed and still got the full game crash with traffic policer.