Atlas315

Stop the Ped - Won't work in first person?

Hey all,

I made the switch from arrest manager to STP, and while I love the mod there is one big issue- I can't bring up the menu in first person. Double-tapping E does nothing, and changing the key bindings didn't do anything either. I can get it to pop up while I'm third person, but that's kind of inconvenient since 99% of the time I play in first person. Does anyone know of any fix for this, or should I just go back to using AM?

28 minutes ago, Atlas315 said:

Hey all,

I made the switch from arrest manager to STP, and while I love the mod there is one big issue- I can't bring up the menu in first person. Double-tapping E does nothing, and changing the key bindings didn't do anything either. I can get it to pop up while I'm third person, but that's kind of inconvenient since 99% of the time I play in first person. Does anyone know of any fix for this, or should I just go back to using AM?

I never play in first person, so I haven't tested this.  However, I'll hop in tonight and see if it works or not for me.  In the mean time, I recommend posting about this in the STP file comments.  There's a better chance of the author seeing it and replying to you.