dylanwhiley

Random angry peds

Hi everyone!

I have a quick question about something that is really bugging the crap out of me.

LSPDFR has been on my machine for 5 days now and I got it working right in a sweet spot. Then, yesterday, the game decided to crash after installing some new call-outs. Cue me deleting them all and going back and putting plugins back in one by one.

Now, for some reason I have another problem. Whenever I load LSPDFR, not even going on duty, I get random angry peds come at me for no reason, doesn't matter if I am just driving around, if I have my lights on, or whether I'm on duty and doing a stop or whatever. If I point my gun at them, then they go away.
I have included pics of my mods to see if anyone can help. But if you have experienced this and have a fix, I would be greatly appreciative.

It just seems weird that all of a sudden, with only things installed that were installed before, I now have this random problem.

Thanks,

D.

1172360547_Randomangryped.thumb.jpg.bf73e18db409564735177b707c901e0b.jpgCapture.thumb.PNG.d8709c0c730fea2864ce51c96f52abad.PNGCapture2.thumb.PNG.935761a1e49107dea921b9e3558de87d.PNG

Apparently this is a problem when you reach certain points in the story, members of certain groups will attack you on site and this will carry over to LSPDFR. The solution is to download a 100% save or move past the parts in the story where this happens (I haven't played the story, my answer is based on other forum posts with similar issues)

Hi Phaxol,

I have a 100% save game installed. I think I narrowed the problem down to the Keep Calm mod. After I took it off, the problem seems to have gone. 

However, I was playing it last night and crashed in to someone and they came after me, when they usually wouldn't, but that's probably just the game. But think the issue might have been fixed now. Getting rid of Keep Calm also made my frames go from 19fps to 30fps. So will probably mention it on the mods page.

On 12/9/2018 at 4:31 AM, dylanwhiley said:

Hi Phaxol,

I have a 100% save game installed. I think I narrowed the problem down to the Keep Calm mod. After I took it off, the problem seems to have gone. 

However, I was playing it last night and crashed in to someone and they came after me, when they usually wouldn't, but that's probably just the game. But think the issue might have been fixed now. Getting rid of Keep Calm also made my frames go from 19fps to 30fps. So will probably mention it on the mods page.

why don't you use "Make Peds Calm Again"?

I downloaded it shortly after making this topic. I tested it again and it was the "Keep Calm" mod that was causing the issue. All working fine now with "Make Peds Calm Again" unless you crash in to their car, then you just shoot or tase them.